Amazing RE!!

charelan

OH, WOW! Congrats! It's neat to hear when people you know (well, I know I don't "know, know" you, but someone from TDN) get awesome random REs, like that! (Gives me hope that maybe, maybe someday I'll get one too). So, is it going in your stamp album or are you going to sell it? Congrats, again!

Congrats on getting the stamp! :D

Please let me know if you're selling it and what you would like for it. I believe I still need it for my album and Faerieland stamps are top priority since I love Faeries! :)

That's so cool, congratulations! I would definitely put it in my album as well and I'd be nervous it would get stolen as I went to my inventory, haha. Glad to know it was all good ?

I am a huge stamp collector and I share your delight! Wonderful RE. So happy for you.  I was in a similar state during the last Charity Corner when I got Battle Slices Stamp. I ended up sticking it in and completing the page for my first stamp avvie.

WOW Charelan! I had to look it up on the TP to find out just how amazing that RE was! XD I like stamps, but am not an avid collector. Congrats!!! Any time you can get a stamp worth that much for FREE, it's a good day! XD Good luck with the rest of your collecting! :D

Aw sorry Mouseykins - I put it straight in my album! Not that I am likely to ever complete a page but I love filling in those blank spots ;)

No worries! I just figured if you were selling it you may want to sell it to a TDNer. That page is actually one of the easier ones to fill. I'm missing some because I haven't splurged to buy any of the remaining ones yet. I have finished the Sea Shells page though and that one is still rather easy to do. :)

Wow fantastic, you lucky thing!! Very happy for you!! :D