What other games do you play? Animal crossing maybe?

PsychoSienna

I love Neopets! But i find myself looking at all sorts of games! 

I have been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf now for a while and love it just as much as i love my pets! 

Console wise i have a 3DS, Xbox 360 & internet access plus computer (obviously)

:dance:

My question is what other games do you play? Any recommendations?

What console do you prefer? (Xbox, PlayStation, DS, Online)

Eep I love Animal Crossing of all kinds!  Except sadly I've never had a 3ds so I've never played New Leaf even though I really want to ;o; 

I've been hearing from friends about this game called Stardew Valley which sounds really fun.  You can get it on Steam and play on your computer c:  I've been meaning to check it out myself :)

ahhh, i spent so long playing acnl. now i get guilty any time i load it up because it's always months and months between the last time i played it. im sorry, isabelle :'(

right now, i'm all about legend of zelda. i finished ocarina of time 3d and moved straight on to majora's mask 3d. in general, for the 3ds, i play a lot of pokemon. apart from the 3ds, i love the kingdom hearts series, silent hill series, and i've gotten into the sort of purely narrative games like until dawn and life is strange. so console wise, i only really play nintendo and playstation :) i really want to get into pc gaming but i'm awful when i'm not playing with a controller. i tried playing outlast on steam, did not go well, haha. when i get scared, i just abandon my keyboard, so not a great match for horror games.

Right now I'm binge playing Sims 3 on my PC. I'm also playing Animal Crossing New Leaf, it's a cute game ^-^ 

I play a wide variety of games, but one of my favorite would have to be Ib. My runner up would have to be Path of Exile which can be found on Steam. 

I used to play Torchlight all the time on my Mac but haven't touched it in a while. Too busy with other things these days.

In November we purchased a PS4 Limited Star Wars Edition Bundle. It has Darth Vader on the top of the console, a Darth Vader inspired controller and came with the Deluxe version of Star Wars Battlefront. I had to buy myself a white controller and I call it my Stormtrooper lol.

Since we started playing Battlefront I'm mostly playing on Multiplayer right now trying to get trophies and collectibles. My husband and I used to co-op for the survival missions and had a lot of fun with those. We even bought the Season Pass so there's even more fun for us! Our 4 year old tries to help us and it's quite funny, she knows the different classes of stormtroopers and knows the three original villians. She also knows the three original heroes as well as the different vehicles like the AT-ST or Walkers and the Tie-Fighters. She is my little stormtrooper in training LOL! :D

Eep I love Animal Crossing of all kinds!  Except sadly I've never had a 3ds so I've never played New Leaf even though I really want to ;o; 

I've been hearing from friends about this game called Stardew Valley which sounds really fun.  You can get it on Steam and play on your computer c:  I've been meaning to check it out myself :)

YES THIS SO MUCH!

If you like Animal Crossing and are looking for a new game, I highly recommend Stardew Valley.

It's fantastic, especially if you like farming/exploring/your own pace type of games. I honestly could not stop playing it when it released. It's so much fun.

The creator is promising big and free updates for the game as well.

I play, and love, Animal Crossing... All of them lol. I also love playing Sims 3 (PC), and World of Tanks(360) Other than those and Neo, I'm not really playing many different games ATM... I loved Bayonetta on the 360, and I can't wait for the next one on WiiU, but I don't have a WiiU. Anyone wanna invite me over so we could play? ^_^

OOOOOOOOOOH SO many games, where to begin.....

Computer/Online.

Neopets (Obviously)

Darkthrone, closed beta and finished versions. A few friends on the neoboards in 2004 were playing it, and I decided to join in. It'sa  text-based MMORPG, but fun, for me, and very tricky at times, having to deal with other players. I am the ONLY player from our group on the neoboards to still play, as far as I know.

Adventure Quest/Dragonfable, etc. I kind of cycle back to these games every once in awhile. Not very often though. Even though they are also free and pretty fun.

Flight Rising. I don't do much with this one, I don't really "get" how to make a lot of treasure. But I like gathering items and battling. (naturally) LOL

Let's see, Nintendo stuff, ancient and more modern. I mean I STILL have my NES and other older games, and they're still fairly entertaining. lol I'll stick to game series, mostly.

Dragon Warrior/Quest series

Mega Man (original and X)

Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts (Still on KH2 for the PS2)

.hack series

Legend of Zelda

Pokemon

Breath of Fire

Lufia

Neopets (The Darkest Faerie)

Mario Kart

There are games in the above series that I haven't gotten to play yet. But the ones I have played, I've enjoyed. :)

I do have a 3DS and have been enjoying playing through Pokemon Blue. (One of the 2 original Pokemon games released in 1998) I'm right about at Victory Road. I've caught about 100 of the 150 types of pokemon that existed back then. It'd be nice if you could trade on the same system if the one 3DS had both Blue and Red versions on it. But I guess Nintendo insists on keeping the "knowing/finding" someone else who plays the other version thing, so you can trade pokemon between friends. Blue and Red versions only made MOST of the pokemon available for each game. Ekans and Arbok for example, are only available in Pokemon Red. While pokemon such as Pinsir are only available in Blue. Though the trainers you battle CAN have any pokemon of the 150 total in their mix.

Blue and Red were fairly addictive. Still are I guess. LOL Though I'm only playing Blue right now. I don't know if I'll get Red or not.

I think that covers most of the bases. I'm probably forgetting something, but oh well. lol I've been around a long time, so I've had occasions to play/rent some very interesting games.

I don't own any consoles so I'm limited to PC and mobile games, I'm kinda obsessed with Haywire Hospital, The Simpsons Tapped Out, Fallout Shelter and of course Ghoul Catchers for NP. Playing Thomas was Alone on and off on my mac. I tend to pick out a new game every few weeks then dump them, but at least they're free so I don't feel so bad.  :laughingsmiley:

I was playing Robot Unicorn Attack 2 on my phone for a while, but now I have gotten back into playing games on my PS2 console. I just have that and a regular Xbox. I did have an N64, but it stopped working. Anyway, I'm currently playing Ratchet and Clank, love those games!

I play animal crossing too! not all that interested in the new one that's come out and to be honest I wouldn't have time to play it even if I wanted to haha.

I'm big on Zelda and Pokemon, pretty much any gave you give me though I'll have a go at.

PS2/PS3 Ratchet and Clank, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot (which they should definitely make a new version of)... And the classic PS1 game Croc: Legend of the Gobbos

YES THIS SO MUCH!

If you like Animal Crossing and are looking for a new game, I highly recommend Stardew Valley.

It's fantastic, especially if you like farming/exploring/your own pace type of games. I honestly could not stop playing it when it released. It's so much fun.

The creator is promising big and free updates for the game as well.

Stardew Valley sounds interesting ill have to check it out!
Sounds like my sorta game :)
Thanks!

OOOOOOOOOOH SO many games, where to begin.....

Computer/Online.
Neopets (Obviously)
Darkthrone, closed beta and finished versions. A few friends on the neoboards in 2004 were playing it, and I decided to join in. It'sa text-based MMORPG, but fun, for me, and very tricky at times, having to deal with other players. I am the ONLY player from our group on the neoboards to still play, as far as I know.
Adventure Quest/Dragonfable, etc. I kind of cycle back to these games every once in awhile. Not very often though. Even though they are also free and pretty fun.
Flight Rising. I don't do much with this one, I don't really "get" how to make a lot of treasure. But I like gathering items and battling. (naturally) LOL

Let's see, Nintendo stuff, ancient and more modern. I mean I STILL have my NES and other older games, and they're still fairly entertaining. lol I'll stick to game series, mostly.

Dragon Warrior/Quest series
Mega Man (original and X)
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts (Still on KH2 for the PS2)
.hack series
Legend of Zelda
Pokemon
Breath of Fire
Lufia
Neopets (The Darkest Faerie)
Mario Kart

There are games in the above series that I haven't gotten to play yet. But the ones I have played, I've enjoyed. :)
I do have a 3DS and have been enjoying playing through Pokemon Blue. (One of the 2 original Pokemon games released in 1998) I'm right about at Victory Road. I've caught about 100 of the 150 types of pokemon that existed back then. It'd be nice if you could trade on the same system if the one 3DS had both Blue and Red versions on it. But I guess Nintendo insists on keeping the "knowing/finding" someone else who plays the other version thing, so you can trade pokemon between friends. Blue and Red versions only made MOST of the pokemon available for each game. Ekans and Arbok for example, are only available in Pokemon Red. While pokemon such as Pinsir are only available in Blue. Though the trainers you battle CAN have any pokemon of the 150 total in their mix.

Blue and Red were fairly addictive. Still are I guess. LOL Though I'm only playing Blue right now. I don't know if I'll get Red or not.

I think that covers most of the bases. I'm probably forgetting something, but oh well. lol I've been around a long time, so I've had occasions to play/rent some very interesting games.

Thanks for the input! :)

Im not the best with online/computer games, but i try, theres not much i play over the internet any more, (other than Neopets)
Tho i used to get into Minecraft when it was fairly new, Binding of Issac was really creepy and fun too, plus I played a lot of facebook games like farmville, others i cant remember hahha

Ive heard good things about Kingdom Hearts, but i have yet to play it fully as i don't have the right console.

Legend of Zelda is amazing, I have only play 2 of the games so far but once i have more funds ill invest in another one! I have played Phantom Hourglass plus one of the others on DS.
Mario kart i still need... i hear its really good, i have Mario 3D Land tho! Which is really interesting!
Plus i have the normal DS "New Super Mario Bros" & "Super Princess Peach" and i seem to really like them.

Pokemon was my go to game for ages, i have played thru Diamond & Pokemon X (3DS). I plan an getting more but really unsure which ones to get, i like the idea of Pokemon Blue or Red tho i have my eye on Platinum right now.

Have you ever played the Neopets game Puzzle Adventure? Its on DS and Wii i think!
I found it one day and brought it on a whim, once you get the hang of it its easy peasy but its boring after a while!

I cant seem to pull my self away from Animal Crossing New Leaf Tho. Its my daily game, gotta water those flowers! Hahhaha

I play animal crossing too! not all that interested in the new one that's come out and to be honest I wouldn't have time to play it even if I wanted to haha.
I'm big on Zelda and Pokemon, pretty much any gave you give me though I'll have a go at.

PS2/PS3 Ratchet and Clank, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot (which they should definitely make a new version of)... And the classic PS1 game Croc: Legend of the Gobbos

So happy somebody mentioned Ratchet and Clank, I loved those games, I played them non stop on PS2 plus Spryo and Crash!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The only other PC game I play is Sims 3. Like Neopets, I can sit and play Sims for hours and hours and hours. I recently tried getting into World of Warcraft, since I know it's kind of a cornerstone of desktop gaming, but it didn't really click with me.

When I have access to a console, I love love love Assassin's Creed. Unfortunately, I don't have my own console (or even TV), so I'm limited to playing at friends' houses /:

I don't really play any PC games, but I have handheld and console games I play. (I have Bejeweled on my laptop, but don't play very often anymore)

For DS/3DS:

Most of the main Pokemon games

Animal Crossing Home Designer

Fantasy Life

PS4:

Mostly just Diablo 3

Wii:

Fortune Street

MySims Kingdom

PS2:

Kingdom of Hearts

I mostly prefer my 3DS, but I'm so hopelessly addicted to Diablo 3, that I've gotten a lot more comfortable with using controllers and playing on consoles.

I don't play Neopets anymore but I try to log in to this forum to say hi.

I saw this thread and needed to reply!

I enjoy playing...

Tekken Tag Tournament

Soul Calibur 2, 4 and 5

PaRappa the Rapper

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F and F 2nd

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Kirby Air Ride

Pokemon Stadium

Pokemon X

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos even though I'm stuck.

Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel

Tomb Raider Legend

Burnout Legends

Castlevania 64

Resident Evil 4 and 6

Persona Q

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma

LittletBigPlanet

Spyro the Dragon

Crash Bandicoot

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Duke Nukem Forever

Starwhal

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

I really need to get back into gaming for at least two hours a day.

I love Mega Man. Some of these I haven't played in ages! Also, Silent Hill Homecoming and Pokemon Art Academy and Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer.

Omg I loved PaRappa the Rapper when I had it on PS1 that and IQ were my games back in the day. 

Nowadays I'm mostly a pc gamer I play a lot of Guild Wars and various other games on steam. I'm super into perpetual runners lately like Turbo Pug and Nyan Cat Lost in Space

I also have a PS4 where I play zombie games like The Last of Us and Dying Light. 

PS2:

Kingdom of Hearts

How could I have forgotten Kingdom Hearts??? I spent so many hours playing the first and second games when I was in high school--I think I've gone through each of them at least three times. Couldn't get into the third one though, once the fighting style changed... 

• 2 months later...

I love the old classics. I have an NES and an N64, so I find myself playing all of these:

NES

Super Mario Bros

Super Mario Bros 2

Super Mario Bros 3

Duck Hunt

Pinball

Golf

Rad Racer

Duck Tales

N64

Super Smash Bros.

Super Mario 64

Mario Kart 64

Mario Tennis

Wave Racer

Perfect Dark

Starfox 64

Ocarina of Time

Paper Mario

Banjo Kazooie

I also have a boatload of Playstation/PS2 games too many to list. Along with that, I have a Wii U and a Gameboy Advance. I love playing Pokemon, I've probably got 100 hours clocked on LeafGreen alone... xD

Oh and I have a Gamecube. I play a lot of Super Smash Bros. Melee, along with Paper Mario: TTYD, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Monkey Ball. :p

• 3 weeks later...

I've played Animal Crossing: Wild World and it was really fun to collect all the cute furniture, but my problem is ironically the whole point of the series- it keeps going even if you log off. I play any videogame in fits and starts so AC doesn't lend itself well to that.

Otherwise I'm a huge Nintendo fangirl. I also love my handhelds, I pretty much play exclusively Gameboy/DS/3DS games. My one true love is Pokemon (SuMo coming soon yeahhhhh) and I also love Mario platformers and the occasional game of Mario Kart (Mario Party is fun if I ever have anyone to play with which I never do). LoZ is always good. I recently got a copy of The Legendary Starfy which is fun, and I've heard it's similar to Kirby so some time I'll have to check Kirby out. 

I have limited funds to work with but there's a couple games I'd like to get when I can save up, I want a copy of Super Princess Peach, and the Hyrule Warriors Legend game, maybe Link Between Worlds...I might eventually give Yo-Kai Watch a try. OH and the Mega Man Legacy Collection, I've shamefully never played a Mega Man game!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late to the party, because I meant to reply to this and then completely forgot.

Actually, I'm late to all the parties because right now I'm on my second play through of Dragon Age: Inquisition and I'm completely obsessed with this game. I went ahead and bought the first two games, and I'm going to play them after this (and then play DA;I for the third time because WHY NOT - also because choices made in the previous games impact future games aND I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS).

dragon age is available on xbox, playstation, and pc so you can play on your preferred platform COUGH COUGH

I'm also a shameless enjoyer of the Sims franchise so I switch between 3 and 4 based on however I'm feeling that day.

For DS I usually play one of the pokemon (i've got all of them so this also depends on my mood), Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Zelda, and RADIANT HISTORIA (an amazing game about time travel and changing the world with your decisions and uGH IT'S GREAT AND DONE IN OLD VIDEO GAME STYLE AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT).

I've got the ps2, ps3, and ps4, (clearly I'm a playstation girl), so I have a lot of options that span the different consoles.

Notable game series include:

• .hack
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Dead Space
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Resident Evil

I've got way too many games, but the ones from the listed franchises are the ones I tend to play more than once

especially .hack, oh my goodness. I'M STILL WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE THE WEBSITE HAS SAID IT'S "COMING SOON" SINCE 2011 I'M SO MAD.

• 3 weeks later...

I play a lot of different games. I've got an Xbox 360, but I'm primarily a PC gamer, provided my computer can handle the game, anyway. I've played everything from FPS to jRPG titles. 

A notable list includes:

• Major MMO's (Ragnarok Online, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, RIFT, Everquest 2, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn)
  • jRPG's (Lost Odyssey, Record of Agarest War, -Most- Final Fantasy Games, Valkryie Profile & VP2, Persona, Persona 2, Lunar, Lunar 2)
  • FPS (Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo (basically all of them except Halo 5). 
  • Action/Adventure/Western RPG (Kingdoms of Amalur, Assassin's Creed (All up to 4), Mass Effect (All), Dragon Age (All)
  • Misc (Stardew Valley, AdVenture Capitalist, War for the Overworld, Rhythm Zone, Plants vs. Zombie)

I've played a -lot- of video games, and I still play quite a few. I'm most active in MMO's now, I don't own a DS and haven't owned any type of handheld gaming system since the Gameboy Color, in fact. And all of this is just recounting games I've played in the last ten years. If I trace back further, I started with an Atari, and Pong.