Wrong Bank Amount?

Lamppost

When I woke up this morning, I discovered that my bank account was missing more than 10 million NP. I have a PIN on the account, so this is pretty weird. I submitted a ticket but I'm wondering if anyone else is noticing something like this.

Nope. For me everything is still there and I didn't gain anything either. It is the amount I had yesterday.

Maybe change your password or PIN to be sure?

As Emily said, check other things too.  It would be weird that they would only take the nps but nothing else.  Are you absolutely positive?  I mean I would be sure if 10 mil nps was missing from my bank acct. too.  lol.  Did you try clearing your cache and restarting your computer then rechecking your acct?  I'm sure you did, but just to be sure.  It could be a glitch and you don't want your acct frozen only to find out everything is fine.  Hopefully everything works out for you.

My bank appears to be in order too Lamppost. I hope TNT can tell you what went on that it's missing. I hope it was just a glitch, Like NC items not always appearing in the inventory page. (Sometimes I have to refresh a lil to get them to load up). At any rate, changing your password and maybe the pin too sounds like pretty good advice, just in case. :(

Good luck getting to the bottom of this!

Yeah, it's weird. Nothing else seems to be missing: all my weapons are there, everything is in my SDB, I still have a healthy bank account, and my email address wasn't changed. But I lost more than half my NP, so that's really frustrating and disappointing. I think the most likely answer is that it was taken, but I don't understand how since I have taken all of the recommended security measures like having a PIN and not sharing my password.