Festival of Neggs: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

I completed every day but I accidentally didn't get a day completed on release day so I only got the Fancy Cybunny Mask and the Easter Chick Candy.

If anyone didn't complete the event and missed a day or so, could you let us know what Topsi said to you so we can add that to our guide. I know the prize is the Easter Chick Candy, but I need the text to go onto the guide as well. Thanks!

Even thought this year was different then previous years, it was still fun!

I didn't think I missed any of them! But I only got the Easter Chick Candy! :( The Negg page doesn't show the traditional gold/green checkmarks. -.-

"You managed to solve some of my clues! I’m giving you a prize for that good effort:

Easter Chick Candy"

I participated every day and got this:

Incredible!

Not only did you solve each of my clues, you did so on the same day they were put out. I'm giving you three prizes for all that hard work:

Fancy Cybunny Mask

Quaint Negg House Background

Easter Chick Candy
Your items are in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day.

I'm pretty pleased with myself. I'm not a fan of the mask though, because it looks more foxy than rabbit-y. 

Incredible!

Not only did you solve each of my clues, you did so on the same day they were put out. I'm giving you three prizes for all that hard work:

Fancy Cybunny Mask

Easter Chick Candy
Your items are in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day.

BTW DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW CAN I REMOVE THE GLASS NEGGS FROM THE TABLE ??? 

I didn't think I missed any of them! But I only got the Easter Chick Candy! :( The Negg page doesn't show the traditional gold/green checkmarks. -.-

"You managed to solve some of my clues! I’m giving you a prize for that good effort:

Easter Chick Candy"

I did not miss any of the days... and I only got one of the prizes... Changing the subject, does someone know what is the reward for using the dust on the eggs?

Incredible!

I’m impressed, you solved each of my clues. I'm giving you two prizes for all that good work:
Fancy Cybunny Mask
Easter Chick Candy
Your items are in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day.

UGH!!!!  I went every single day and only ended up with one prize...  This keeps happening now that Jumpstart is in charge...  So frustrating....

I go on neo every single morning with my coffee.  I know I didn't miss a day...

I completed every day but I accidentally didn't get a day completed on release day so I only got the Fancy Cybunny Mask and the Easter Chick Candy.

If anyone didn't complete the event and missed a day or so, could you let us know what Topsi said to you so we can add that to our guide. I know the prize is the Easter Chick Candy, but I need the text to go onto the guide as well. Thanks!

Even thought this year was different then previous years, it was still fun!

I technically didn't miss a day, however on April first the neggs didn't show up till later (probably due to the site being changed for April Fools), even though the clue was already available. I went too early and forgot to come back, so it ended up counting as a missed day. Nevertheless, I do think the Easter Chick Candy is very cute and there's always next year ?

My text read as follows:

"Incredible!

You managed to solve some of my clues! I'm giving you a prize for that good effort:

Easter Chick Candy

Your item is in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day."

Am I the only one bummed that there wasn't an avatar this year?? Other than that- I love the background! 

the mask on Quiggles though...

small_preview.png'

hahaha

I did not miss any of the days... and I only got one of the prizes... Changing the subject, dos someone know what is the reward for using the dust on the eggs?

Hey, I too completed the event on the day of the event.  But on the last day of the event, I chose the food egg.  I got an Easter treats stamp.  Just for ha ha's I went to check on my GOLD check marks and I noticed I was missing some, INCLUDING the last one, the one I had JUST GOTTEN the Easter treats stamp for!!!  So, I clicked on the link for the Faerie quiz, and there were the 3 egg choices!!!  I chose the food egg again and got a latte this time.  I went to my inventory and my stamp wasn't there but the latte was!  I went to the check mark page and my gold check was there for the last day, but I had to go back and do the other days again, giving me green check marks instead of the gold ones, which I KNOW FOR SURE I had already done.  It was definitely a glitch, but what could I do at that point?  I am just going to make sure I check better from now on, especially on events that are time/day sensitive as these are.  I am willing to bet that you had the same glitch.  The reason I am posting this and not contacting Delshyna privately is that this glitch may have happened to someone else too.  I did privately message Scoobert about my issue, but now that Delshyna said it, I am willing to bet it has happened to others besides us.  From now on, make sure you check.  I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't look for my check marks and probably would have thought I put the stamp in my SDB.

To those of you who visited everyday and didn't get the prizes - do you remember if you had all gold checks? Ever since Y12 (when I didn't get the avatar), I've made sure that I got a gold check every single day. If you're 100% sure that you did, I guess sending a ticket is the way to go.

Am I the only one bummed that there wasn't an avatar this year?? Other than that- I love the background! 

small_preview.png'

hahaha

I was also a little bummed that there wasn't an avatar this year :(

small_preview.png'

hahaha

Definitely not the only one. I was really bummed. Anyone else think the mask looks like the top half of the Donny Darko mask?

Incredible!

Fancy Cybunny Mask

Easter Chick Candy

Your items are in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day.

Kind of disappointing....*sigh* oh well, it was easy so no complaining. Thank you for the guide TDN!!

To be honest I did not check the marks, I don't even know where they are...

I didn't check them after I'd gotten the prize. :(

I technically didn't miss a day, however on April first the neggs didn't show up till later (probably due to the site being changed for April Fools), even though the clue was already available. I went too early and forgot to come back, so it ended up counting as a missed day. Nevertheless, I do think the Easter Chick Candy is very cute and there's always next year

My text read as follows:

"Incredible!

You managed to solve some of my clues! I'm giving you a prize for that good effort:

Easter Chick Candy

Your item is in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day."

Thank you so much for the information and I'll make sure our guide is updated. Sorry you ended up missing a day. Never fun when that happens.