Daily Dare 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

Apologies - I forgot to cancel my other requests and my challenge has been completed. However, it's probably best if you're trying to get the stamp. We completed Abigail's challenge, and were awarded the cocktail instead.

Other people seem to have completed Abigail's challenge and missed out on the stamp too. Is this the way it's supposed to be, or is there a TNT mixup going on somewhere?

Edited (again) to add: never mind, I've seen the note on Jellyneo about the prizes getting mixed up. >__<

No problem! That's a huge bummer about the challenges getting switched. I'll have to see if I'm even capable of beating AAA. Will post again when I'm ready to determine which person I need a partner for ^^;

Anyone wants to do the AAA challenge with me then? :) Invite me!

I've already beaten his score so no worries there

You need to have a partner before sending your score or you can not complete the team challenge! So I hope you didn't send the score after challenging AAA without having a partner.

You need to have a partner before sending your score or you can not complete the team challenge! So I hope you didn't send the score after challenging AAA without having a partner.

I sent the individual score for AAA, so I cant do the team one at all after that?.. 

Did you find someone to partner up with yet? I'll do it if you haven't! 

Well if it works I will gladly do it with you, however I already sent the score for the day challenge so can we still do the team one?

Well if it works I will gladly do it with you, however I already sent the score for the day challenge so can we still do the team one?

I've read that you can't do the team challenge if you've already sent the score for the day challenge, so I suppose not? Sorry about that..

I sent the individual score for AAA, so I cant do the team one at all after that?..

I'm afraid not. You need to have a partner first.

Remember this is a team challenge, so in order to qualify for maximum prizes, be sure you have a partner BEFORE you send your score or you won't get the team challenge bonus prize. :)

So on the TDN coverage page, it says that if you team up with Abigail that you get the stamp but that's incorrect. They need to be switched so it doesn't confuse users!

TNT had actually released the prizes like that this morning. They have since corrected the issue. For future reference, please submit a ticket to us instead of posting on the board as we will see it faster that way.

We are unsure what TNT is going to do if you submitted your scores before they fixed the issue. A lot of AAA challengers would love the stamp.

Good Day everyone. I put up a Daily Dare Counter but while I saw the one with Abigail and AAA, when I updated it turned into Chadwick and Abigail, Did I miss a step or something? 

Did you click on the "Set counter style" button underneath the dropdown before copying your code?

Good Day everyone. I put up a Daily Dare Counter but while I saw the one with Abigail and AAA, when I updated it turned into Chadwick and Abigail, Did I miss a step or something? 

Change your Daily Dare counter from the Daily Dare page: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/daily-dare/counters/

Make sure you are logged into "myTDN" first, before clicking on the link. The "login" link on that page does not seem to work.

Did you click on the "Set counter style" button underneath the dropdown before copying your code?

I think acmerasta tried to update her counter from the "main" myTDN page, by clicking on the "Daily Dare Counters" icon/link. That counter page, only has the "Chadley" one, well, at least since yesterday. I haven't tried it today.

So I wasn't able to access the ticket page but I received the stamp unannounced in my inventory. So it looks like they are retroactively awarding the stamp to users affected by the glitch. I had sent in a ticket but was unable to see if my ticket had been looked into prior to receiving the stamp. 

Thanks Mousykins and Scoobert-Doo; and yeah trying to update from the main page is exactly what I did. It first appeared as the new one though :/

Also, is anyone here still needing to do the DD Challenge?  AAA?  I finally got home from work and need a challenge partner. Send me a friend request and neomail if you need a partner still. Thanks :)    Team Challenge (AAA) completed! 

Sorry I missed your request belacqua64.  I was at work at the time. Thanks for thinking of me though and hopefully I can team up with you in the future :)

I managed to beat AAA's score and found a partner :3 Now I'm just waiting for her to send her score. That took a bit of doing but the guide was really helpful in order to do it. I just checked back and forth pretty obsessively lol.