Daily Dare 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

I think it's my fault Chariot Chase is the game today. Yesterday when I saw we were in Altador I unfortunately commented on my guild's board, "At least its not Chariot Chase!" It took me around four hours of playing off and on to beat AAA. 

Also my zafara is wearing all the prizes from the DD I just keep putting on the new ones over the old so she's a little piecemeal. 

well, Abigail for me.  Man, I've never played that game but it sure is frustrating...  lol  I like the Action Figure better than the Shield anyway.  :-P

I was feeling a little foolish for not investing the time on day one with dueling decks to beat AAA since I had beaten AAA all of the days aside from that one. I've never gotten better than silver because it invariably comes up that there's a AAA score that I can't beat. Now, I feel validated in not being concerned about it. Chariot Chase is one of those games for me. My high score was 200 which I got for a different event. I had to remember how to play, then I did my one lap and submitted directly to Abigail. lol I like her prize today though! It's kind of cute.

I dressed my snow kacheek in the woodsy dress, and I really love it. If anyone wants to check it out, it's here:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=audax_fortuna

The dress does look nice on Kacheeks! Thank you for posting your pet's lookup! Nice job with your snow kacheek! Another pretty pet!

I think it's my fault Chariot Chase is the game today. Yesterday when I saw we were in Altador I unfortunately commented on my guild's board, "At least its not Chariot Chase!" It took me around four hours of playing off and on to beat AAA. 

Also my zafara is wearing all the prizes from the DD I just keep putting on the new ones over the old so she's a little piecemeal. 

You know, for being "piecemeal", everything seems to fit in, on your Zafara. I like the look!

I don't know how they pick the DD games, but the last two were challenging, for me. Someone on the Neoboards mentioned how, every DD, for one of the games (near the end), AAA will have a really high score. Time to get mentally prepared for that.

This is kinda late, but, for anyone who hasn't submitted a score to Faerie Caves 2: I am still looking for a partner. No promises. I'm new at this, and so far may not be good enough to beat AAA. But I may try. So if anyone has nothing to lose, PM me here and on Neopets. Less than 2 hours to go.

I actually like Spacerocked. For me, it's a pretty zen sort of game (which I can't say for most games since I get super invested and stressed out). I was well above AAA's score with my high score, so I felt comfortable challenging him. I never expected to get the avatar too! :3 Good day on neopets all around.

I tried a couple times to beat AAA, but I wasn't getting close even though my high score from the last time I'd played was pretty close. Admittedly, the last time I played was a good while ago. I decided to save the time and just challenge Abigail since I wasn't super fond of AAA's prize.

I like the Ice Cream game! I have not played it in a long time, though,

Remember, before you start any level, type strawberryvanillachocolate and you get one extra life. You can use it one time. Believe me, it helps! ^_^

On my first shot at the game, I got 7775. I was so mad that I had gotten so incredibly close! I beat AAA about four games later but man was that frustrating!

Ice Cream Machine is one of those frustrating games, because I know I can get over 8000 - but you never know if today is your unlucky day and it just won't happen! Luckily, it did after 10-15 tries.

I don't know why, but I always die a whole bunch at Peach flavour...

Typically I don't play games on Neo, but I have so much fun when this Event pops up.  I really like reading the forums too.  We all have different strengths, games that I struggle with others finish quite easily, and vice versa.   Today I got AAA's score in three tries.  Woo!  Good luck today everyone! 

Oh Snow Roller. Just not my forte. Which is weird, I guess, because I'm pretty okay at Turmac Roll. Shockingly enough, I waited to play a game before choosing a challenger (even though my high score was no where near AAA). I beat AAA on the first go, so I went ahead and challenged him. No where near avatar score, but that'll do!

Two stressful games in a row.. I suck at Snowroller, it makes me so stressed out!

My previous high score on Bumble Beams was 640, so I thought I might be able to do it. But I didn't know if I would give myself a heartattack before doing so LoL I did it, though! I made it all the way to 875 *super proud*

I challenged AAA and last night I thought I had made a huge mistake because I couldn't get anywhere near AAA's score and I didn't understand how the wooden platforms worked.

However, I got up this morning, worked out the wooden platforms, persevered and managed to get 800! I'm so happy  :woot: