Daily Dare 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

Would anyone like to do Abigail's team challenge with me? I really want the book!

I hope the prizes aren't mixed up today...

We teamed up last time (when the prizes were mixed up), and I sent you a request again this time for the book!

If the prize is mixed up again I'll be so upset!!

Looking for a partner to complete AAA's challenge with. PM me on here or add me as a neofriend (stebenjos)!

Found a partner, nevermind :)

This is the first time a Daily Dare game got on my sisters nerves...normally she's calm and can get game scores quite quickly (unlike me, lol) but today she got VERY annoyed because she couldn't get anywhere near AAA's score and claimed the Computer Mynci was way too intelligent. She ended up giving up, settling for Abi's score and buying the Deserted Volleyball Court background. 

Now she hates this game and Myncis  :rolleyes_anim:

Anyone want to team up for Abigail on the volleyball game tonight?

Oh gracious. I hate Mynci Beach Volleyball. That Computer Mynci is way smart. My high score before today was 170, but I managed to beat AAA's score after a few attempts. I found a partner pretty quickly too! Another team challenge down. >:3

'Beach Volleyball' is really trying my patience. I don't know how I managed to get 255 in the past! I can't figure if it is best to try to beat my opponent 12-0 in the first round, or two try to accumulate points in the first round.

Any advice?

I like Dubloon Disaster okay. To me, I have found it requires more patience than skill. I just keep refreshing at the beginning until I get at least a 50 coin before I'll begin playing. Then make two mines crash into each other. Then continue onward. The only issue is if a mine comes up directly beside/in front of you.

@Bodhi I try to get as high a score as possible in round one. The Computer Mynci seems to get smarter after that (to me, I don't know if it actually does). After that, I just try my best to stay close to the net and return the ball as quickly as I possibly can. The more time the ball stays on my side, the more likely it is that I'll mess up and let it hit the ground.

Luckily for everyone today (monday) is an easy on. Just follow the guide. For the bonus level I aimed a little to the side of the top middle balloon. Managed to get all but 2 shells that way and had AAA's score beaten.

Aaaah, a day to relax :D

In Darigan Dodgeball, I decided to challenge AAA because, even though I don't play it often, I had a score over 2300 once, well over the 1750 needed to get all the prizes. However, I accidentally sent two low scores before getting 1848. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that the mouse cursor kept landing on the "Send Score" button as soon as I finished a game. So be careful to keep that from happening and you should be OK. EDIT: others mention this on the Neoboards so it's not just me.

In Darigan Dodgeball, I decided to challenge AAA because, even though I don't play it often, I had a score over 2300 once, well over the 1750 needed to get all the prizes. However, I accidentally sent two low scores before getting 1848. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that the mouse cursor kept landing on the "Send Score" button as soon as I finished a game. So be careful to keep that from happening and you should be OK. EDIT: others mention this on the Neoboards so it's not just me.

I play Darigan Dodgeball on a regular basis since it's so quick to play and an easy few nps, and I definitely notice this happening a lot. My advice is to keep your mouse/trackpad clicked down even after you get hit with a ball and then once the end screen comes up, move your cursor away from the send score button before un-clicking. 

If you've already selected your challenger you can still send a score for the  challenge after three sends. It just doesn't go on your personal high score table or give you nps. I accidentally sent my score like ten times before I reached AAA score and when I finally did beat the target and pressed send score it registered on the Daily Dare page with the score I sent so I earned the prizes today. 

I really, really dislike this game. It's super laggy for me and then jumps to being crazy fast. It just wasn't worth the frustration of trying for AAA's score for me today. I challenged Abigail and I'm plenty satisfied with my book and +2 defense. Also, I had accidentally sent my score three times before ever choosing a challenger. I managed to just exit my browser completely and go back in so that it would register my challenger and I could submit the needed score.

Earlier today in 'Dodgeball', I accidentally sent my 3 scores (hard not to) and I just now, finally managed to beat AAA's score. As I have done on a few occasions during this, I got my score, then challenged AAA then sent my score. But it didn't register. So now I have to try and try again until I beat him once more. Though I will likely have to wait until reset before I succeed.

I'm an outrageous mess at Extreme Herder. I was so grateful that Abigail's item was the item I needed for my gallery. It was very odd to me that there were so many double dares in a row.

Also, now a team challenge! I'm waiting to find out what the prizes are, but I'll probably be going for Abigail again here :/ I've never played Piper Panic before, and even with the guides I'm finding myself to be slow. EDIT: Definitely Abigail today. I like the book and petpet better, but if someone finds out what the Venomous Potion does, please let me know! I am so curious. XD