Daily Dare 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

Hopefully Volleyball stays OFF the list next year if we have a Daily Dare or I'm gunna scream at TNT lol. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.

I'm excited to see what the final prizes are and to see if Project X will finally be revealed. :)

Hopefully Volleyball stays OFF the list next year if we have a Daily Dare or I'm gunna scream at TNT lol. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.

I'm excited to see what the final prizes are and to see if Project X will finally be revealed. :)

OMG go to the Daily Dare page on Neopets there's a Dialog between AAA and a Cybunny looking girl, (forgot her name). She know what project X is and snuck into AAA's room, there's a play/next button to read more of the dialog :D

Who's collected their prizes? I'm super happy with mine! :D

Daily Dare's done for another year, and Abigail is grateful to all who made it a success. Exciting as it was, she's hoping AAA will be back in form to take the helm again next year. Now, there ought to be a few prizes around here somewhere...

PRIZES ARE HERE!  Look what I got:

Congratulations!

You managed to defeat AAA at least once and Abigail every day during Daily Dare. Good job! For this accomplishment, you've earned:

You have earned this pretty trophy:

The Royal Neopian Souvenir Set

Fun Activities for Bored Siblings

Dangerous Maraquan Yo-yo

8,000 NP

You have earned a site theme. Click Here to activate it now, or you can change it in User Preferences.

Your new treasure has been added to yourinventory.

Yay I got my prizes! I'm so excited, this is only the second DD I've ever managed to participate in, as they always seem to happen when I'm taking a break from Neopets.

Although... is anyone else having problems with the new site theme cutting off at the top? 

33xen3b.png

Here are the prizes for beating AAA every day. :D

8c06d14a0d7e8d61dea30c55a536b384.png

The site theme won't go up for me when I click, and looking at the User Preferences, it doesn't seem to exist. I assume they're fixing it.

Wow, not too bad for not getting gold! I'm happy! :happydance:

The difference is that I won 8,000 NP's, instead of 10,000 AND I did not win the Game Controller Collectable Charm.

I'm still thrilled!

^_^

Tried to add a picture, but it kept saying the format wasn't allowed (tried png, jpg, jpeg).

edit: while trying I see Wildbreeze already uploaded one. :)

Congratulations!

You managed to defeat AAA every day during the Daily Dare. Thats takes fortitude! For this accomplishment, you've earned:

• You have earned this smashing trophy
  • The Royal Neopian Souvenir Set
  • Fun Activities for Bored Siblings
  • Dangerous Maraquan Yo-yo
  • Game Controller Collectable Charm
  • 10,000 NP
  • You have earned a site theme. Click Here to activate it now, or you can change it in User Preferences.

I'm very pleased with this. :)

I beat 10 games and I got a Participation Trophy... /: What was the next trophy up from that?

Congratulations!

You defeated AAA or Abigail at least once in this year's Daily Dare. Good Job! For this accomplishment, you've earned:

You have earned this nice trophy:

The Royal Neopian Souvenir Set

1,000 NP

You have earned a site theme. Click Here to activate it now, or you can change it in User Preferences.

Your new treasure has been added to yourinventory.

I beat 10 games and I got a Participation Trophy... /: What was the next trophy up from that?

Next trophy up would be Bronze, which requires beating Abigail every day.

I got the silver prizes: Yo-yo, book and the royal souvenir.

Right now, the controller charm is going for 1.5-3m+ in auctions.