Daily Dare FAQ - Double Dare, Team Challenge & More!

hrtbrk

It's been a few years since the Daily Dare has been an event on Neopets so here is a refresher on a few frequently asked questions.

Double Dare Challenges
Through the event, TNT will also select some of the daily challenges to become Double Dares.

TNT hasn't released the exact dates, but state there will occur "once or twice a week" throughout the event.

There should be at least 4, and perhaps as many as 6. If you choose to accept the Double Dare then you must challenge and beat AAA's score for that particular game - if you do, then you will receive both AAAs and Abigail's prizes for that day.

However you must complete the Double Dare on the day it is released, otherwise you get nothing!

In the event that you would only be able to beat or match Abigail's score for that day, you would be eligible to receive her tier final prizes, but you still would not get any prizes for that day.

If you don't feel you can beat AAA's score for a Double Dare, then you do not have to accept this challenge and can play the Daily Dare as you normally would. There is no penalty if you choose to not accept a double dare. :)

Team Challenges
In this newer type of challenge, Neopians have the opportunity to team up with one of their Neofriends to earn another bonus prize.

The team challenges are scheduled to be released every Friday and to last throughout the weekend. To be eligible for the Team Challenge bonus prize, you and your Neofriend must both challenge AAA or Abigail and beat their score before the following Monday.

If you chose to Take the Team Challenge but don't invite someone to play with you, you will still be eligible for the regular AAA or Abigal prizes for that day, including the bonus if you complete the challenge before midnight NST.

Note that the Challenger you select for Friday's challenge will be your challenger for the team challenge.

You are only allowed to complete the Team Challenge with one neofriend. You may not complete it multiple times with different friends. However, you are allowed to send up to 5 invitations to friends asking them to join your team. The first one to accept will become your partner for the challenge. If a friend rejects your invitation, you may then send out another.

Trophy Requirements

• Gold - Beat or match AAA's score in each challenge of the Daily Dare.
  • Silver - Beat AAA's score at least once and complete all the challenges before the end of the Daily Dare.
  • Bronze - Beat or match Abigails's score in each challenge of the Daily Dare.
  • Participation Medal - Complete one or more challenges during the Daily Dare.

Can I get the score, THEN accept my dare?

As of right now, that looks like a yes.

Would anyone like to team up? I'll put in the time.

Did you get a partner for the challenge yet?  I have a lot of the game avatars and I have recently begun working on the trophies.  I have beaten AAA the past two days and I am on Neopets daily.  I have put my time into each of the events as well.  My account is 8 yrs old but when my, then 9 yr old son, now 17, got me into neopets, I didn't know anything about events, avatars, or really even about trophies until one just happened its way into my lookup.  LOL.  Once I learned about it all, 2 yrs ago, I have been on a mission, and have been doing well.  I have participated in the festival of neggs, altador cup, charity corner, games master challenges, and now this.  My son did this before, lucky duck has the trophy in his look up.  The only older trophy/avatar I have is the battledome veteran.  That is a little about me.  So I will do my part as well.  I looked at your lookup and I am not worried.  Please, do the same if you would like.  My name is Tracy.  My link is on the side bar.

Hey the description under Daily Dare 2016 on the main forum page is talking about Challenging Chadley.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on-topic. This is a topic on FAQs regarding the Daily Dare.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Once you team up with someone you do not have to choose someone again?. Because it is the second double dare that does not give me the option to choose someone. Someone told me last time that I do not have to do anything, just play. I imagine this time is the same, but I just want to be sure.

P.S.: Nevermind. That was my bad, I had confused "Double Dare, and Team challenge".

Yes, double dares is just beat AAA and get both abigail and AAA's prize. If you pick Abi you only get abi's prize.

Teaming up is for the weekends, those are team challenges. You will have to pick a challenger (abi or AAA) and a teammate with the same challenger BEFORE sending your score, and you have to pick a teammate every weekend. You're not stuck one a teammate after one team challenge.

:)

PS: I see you edited your post and figured it out yourself. :)

Yes, double dares is just beat AAA and get both abigail and AAA's prize. If you pick Abi you only get abi's prize.

Teaming up is for the weekends, those are team challenges. You will have to pick a challenger (abi or AAA) and a teammate with the same challenger BEFORE sending your score, and you have to pick a teammate every weekend. You're not stuck one a teammate after one team challenge.

:)

PS: I see you edited your post and figured it out yourself. :)

Thank you for answering. This is the first time I play Daily Dare, and sometimes I have doubts... I do not want to do something wrong and lose the chance for a gold trophy (so far so good I think). So I rather double check just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

So do you have to be actual neofriends to do a team challenge or can you just send an invite to whomever and still get the team prize?

You can send it to whomever you like - they do not need to be your neofriend.