Looking for a Partner for Team Challenges

Musical_Shoyru

Hey all! I'm looking for a partner for the team challenges that come out every Friday. I typically try to challenge AAA, depending on that score. I'm not the best at the games, but I'd say I'm pretty good :D

Just let me know!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Daily Dare 2016'.

I am looking for a partner as well. I am mixed at games, and to be honest, there are many that I've never played. But I have beaten AAA the first two and I'd like to keep trying. My question is, will not submitting a score the first day for Faerie Caves 2 hurt my record? I've got about 48 hours left. I'd do it now but I need a partner.

I am looking for a partner as well. I am mixed at games, and to be honest, there are many that I've never played. But I have beaten AAA the first two and I'd like to keep trying. My question is, will not submitting a score the first day for Faerie Caves 2 hurt my record? I've got about 48 hours left. I'd do it now but I need a partner.

Go on the Neoboards here http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=23and post that you need a partner for AAA, someone almost instantly responds, I posted mine and got a response in less than a minute and I've been watching others get snatched up like crazy.

My advice beat the score, don't send it yet and then post on the neoboards that you have the score ready and someone will respond, I am about 99.9% sure someone will respond super fast.

Also looking for a partner to take on AAA's challenge of Faerie Caves 2!

I can do this real quick, but I need a partner. Just Neomail or invite me to join you. TDN has a great guide, so it shouldn't take long to beat AAA!

EDIT: Just Beat AAA's score for today, but still need a partner for the team challenge portion. I will be heading to bed around Midnight NST, maybe a little later. If anyone does send me an invite to the team challenge, I'll accept and beat AAA again when I get up. Thanks!

Aquamentis12, I will see if I can beat the score later tonight and we'll take it from there. But I won't blame you if you find another partner first. I'm sure someone will be available for me. Thanks for the advice everyone!

EDIT: Aquamentis12, thanks for the Neomail. As I said in my reply, if I can get my computer to work normally today, I will try to play. Thanks.

I'm looking for a partner too!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...