Day 4 - Ready To Roll (Double Dare!)

Nellethiel

What I got after beating AAA and clicking my prize

"Decision Time

Today, you have a choice. Would you like a swanky prize or a Battledome boost?

Yooyu Cap
  +2 Increase in Defence"

After picking my prize of Yooyu Cap

"

Hurrah!

This was your prize for defeating AAA (just like old times, right?):

Abigail's Prize

Minitheus Plushie
AAA's Prize

Altador Forest Background
Day and Date Prize

Yooyu Cap
"

Super easy today and AAA's prize is AMAZING!

If only TNT could activate things properly -.-

I know now I'm so curious about that plushie! But isn't that background SO COOL!!!

This challenge was actually a bit harder than I expected. I had to try 5 times before I finally scored over 400. For some reason, my highscore is 1088. Apparently I once knew how to play this game...

As for the prizes: man, they keep getting better everyday! I almost feel undeserving. lol

I cannot choose the double Dare, when I click it, it shows the Fyora, from yesterday...

You just have to challenge AAA and beat him to get both prizes. It counts as the double dare if you beat him.

Day 4 

AAA : 400 

Me : 418

i dont know how i did it .. honestly .. my HS is 433 so its almost the same .. just randomly spinning :D

the prizes are really nice esp the background ...

who's gonna choose +2 Defence ??  :whofarted:

I chose +2 defence and bought the cap :p

A lot easier than paying 6 red codestones.

Plus my HP is too high from the labbing, so I would have to train level first.

My score was 403 btw, I ended the game the moment I had enough, took me long enough since I had to play with lag today.

I'm just challenging Abby every day this year.  I don't want to get caught up in the "If I stay up 1 more hour I can probably beat AAA today" cycle near the end.  I did that one year and still didn't get the gold.  

I do wish I had checked the prizes yesterday because that stamp would have been nice.

The cap is a normal NP item, so depending on the price it can be bought in the shops, trading post and/or auction house.

You can also buy multiple caps.

So quick answer to your question: yes.

What exactly do you mean with points? NP?

DD has no other points. You just get the scores and get the corresponding rewards. At the end of the event, you also get a trophy according to the system explained in the DD FAQ.

You can't. You get to chose if you would rather have defence (but no item) or, if you don't care about battledome stats, would rather have an item. Once picked you can't change it. For some people training is really expensive, so they will most likely pick the stat points. If they want the item as well, they will buy it since that will be cheaper. But exchanging the item for stat points is not an option.

Phew finally was able to get AAA's score! Didn't even take that long. I watched a video on youtube and it helped tremendously. One more game to cross off my list! I love the background from AAA for this game. :)

• 6 months later...

I decided to go with team heros

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This post is for the old Daily Dare Challenge. Please find the new Games Master Challenge post here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.