Daily Dare - Ready to Roll

babayaga67

I don't know if it's just me, but I keep falling 'out' of the maze. I can't figure out how to get back into the maze to finish the level. I don't even know why I'm falling out. My character pops out of the maze the second I click on the screen. Is this an issue with the site, or am I doing something wrong here? Please and thank you!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Introductions & Welcome' to 'Neopets Help'.

I kept falling out of the maze too! I thought it was just me and was wondering why the TDN guide for the Ready to Roll game didn't mention it. Now I know that my Chrome Browser can be the culprit, thanks! I thought I was slipping through the green spots/bushes but it really became very random- and annoying! But I would just spin the maze around like crazy until I would somehow land back inside.  :laughingsmiley:  :rolleyes_anim: I hope today's Daily Dare isn't this hard. Happy gaming everyone! :rambo: