photobucket problems

Angeló

my photobucket pics arent showing up on neopets (and here - like my siggy) and when i went to photobucket website my albums are there and they show that they have images in them but they wont load ... 

When I go to the actual photo in your siggy, the photo doesn't load. It could be my computer, or it could be that the photos are cached on you browser so they appear to load, but really don't. I could also have no clue what I talking about, but hopefully this was helpful in some way. 

You might have something blocking it from working. If you can't figure it out I suggest contacting them so they can look into it. All we can really do is speculate as to what the problem is. Mine is working just fine, so I don't know why yours is like this.

i did email them

the issue seems to have resolved itself though

now im thinking maybe i should back-up ALL my photobucket images on imgur or smthg  

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.