Next Charity Corner Possibilities

jade4

Food drive might be interesting, I think that it would be cool to do a music awareness one or a drive for a band camp. It'd be awesome to do that. Or maybe summer items for summertime :D

I believe they said they try to pick items that don't get used a lot and take up server space, so things there are a lot of extra of sitting around.  So that insinuates to me at least that food is unlikely (though of course possible).  I'm thinking maybe furniture or things classified as gifts.

I've have never done a Charity Corner Event, but from reading from your post, I'm hoping that they do choose "gifts" as I really don't have many to send them too.

I think it will be food. There's a lot of r90s to be had from Battledoming so I have masses of water pizzas ready to exchange for nice rare stamps :-) Books, clothes, and toys are all big items too so food seems to make sense. Or they could repeat and go back to toys.

Gift items would make sense because they are already listed as gifts, so that seems kind of perfect for a charity event. It would also be a good way to get rid of those items since, generally speaking, they often don't get used.

Another good possibility would be collectable cards or weapons.  Both have a ton and not much use for most of them lol  I could see petpet's as well

I don't know that I agree that the economy is flooded from them.  Sure some previously hard to attain items were made more prevalent, but it did wonders on the prices of the cheap items that were used, and I'd imagine it helped server load a significant amount.