Kindness costs nothing, but always pays back

S_A

So I had a background in my trades and the first offer was a low offer from a player with a 1 Week shield on his lookup. I sent a neomail explaining that if the bg was for his pet, I'd accept, otherwise, I'd reject his offer. He writes back and says that he is interested in reselling the bg tbh, and says that better offers will come (paraphrasing).
I thought his message was thoughtful, and...well...I accepted the resale offer anyway.
Around 15 minutes go by, and he writes me back and tells me to grab 10 junk items and head over to his trades. There, in glorious splendor are 100 gorgeous Rubber Ducks!!! I hor...*ahem*...collect Rubber Ducks, and I just...what a great start to a Wednesday!
Wishing you all lots of <insert your cherished items>, and a Wednesday full of muchness!
                                                                             rubberduck.gifrubberduck.gifrubberduck.gif

I collect them in real life too...those and old books. I fed ducks at the park with my mammaw when I was little and she died when I was 12. She gifted three rubber ducks to me while she was alive, and I guess that's where I started. I have over 50 ducks in my game/nerd room lol. ^_^