Birthday Cupcakes

rntracy1

I have two pets on my side account with the same birthday today but only one of them got a cupcake.  Is that normal?  I thought both of them would get their cupcakes. 

Wait... pets get cupcakes on their birthday? Since when?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. This member is asking for help. If you can't answer their question, please don't post.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Based on the limited information I could find, it seems as though you are eligible to receive only 1 cupcake per day. That doesn't really seem fair for those whose pets have a birthday on the same day, but I guess it was necessary to prevent abuse. As a last ditch effort you may want to try switching to another browser to see if that works, otherwise hopefully someone with more knowledge can correct me.

Based on the limited information I could find, it seems as though you are eligible to receive only 1 cupcake per day. That doesn't really seem fair for those whose pets have a birthday on the same day, but I guess it was necessary to prevent abuse. As a last ditch effort you may want to try switching to another browser to see if that works, otherwise hopefully someone with more knowledge can correct me.

I wonder if switching my pet over to my main would help?  Hmmm!  That isn't fair at all.  I never knew that. One is a Lutari.  I created it on Lutari day, so I would have thought it would have been yesterday, but I believe the year I created it was when they had just brought them back for creating so it was a couple of days.  Anyway, I didn't realize it was also another pet's birthday.  I will let you know if adopting it to my main works.

Edit:  It did work!  I transferred my pet to my main account and was able to get my cupcake!!  So, now you know what to do if it ever happens to you.  I am glad I collected the Lutari's cupcake on my side account, lol, as I wouldn't have been able to transfer her. 

I had no idea that pets even received cupcakes on their birthdays... I feel so guilty now for when I haven't logged in on those days. D:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.