Favourite Faerie Neopet?

Winter

I'm curious - which of the faerie pets are your favourite? ^_^ You can also say your favourite UC faerie if you like. 

And a little bonus question...which of the faeries are your favourite? 

For me...

UC faerie Ixis are the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen :wub_anim: but my favourite converted faerie pet seems to change every now and again. For a while it was faerie cybunnies, then faerie pteris and now it's faerie poogles. I also think the faerie eyrie is gorgeous but thanks to the AC giving out those morphing potions it's not a striking pet anymore  :sad02: I also love how the faerie grarrl looks like a dragon and is one of the few grarrl colours I like...the other one being shadow <3 

My favourite faeries are a close call between air faeries and water faeries. I also like light faeries  :laughingsmiley: I also, coincidentally feel like my personality matches these 3 the most considering I love sun, water/swimming and beauty products. I also prize all knowledge and love reading. 

I love Naia the fountain faerie for obvious reasons (who doesn't want a dip in the rainbow fountain?!), Marina (the healing springs faerie) but I also love the library faerie. She's so pretty and intelligent :wub_anim:

Sorry for rambling :P

My favorite faerie pets are between Faerie Eyrie and Faerie Lutari, both I think look cool and stand out a bit amongst the other faerie colors.

My favorite faerie is the Grey Faerie by far. I just want to her and make her feel better <3 , and this was before she even did anything to me. With her help, and a little Mallard that cost 200ish neopoints, she called upon the Rainbow Faerie to gift me with a dip in her fountain. Now Kzenshi is a beautiful Chocolate Xweetok :happydance:

I love faerie pets in general but recently I've been really into the Faerie Pteri and Faerie Lenny. I just really like the use of color on them. Favorite faeries? Grey Faerie and Dark Faerie...which probably says a lot about me  :laughingsmiley:

Faeire pets are sooooo cute, it's my favorite color. ...which is why it's annoying that usuls, my favorite pet, have such a boring look. I can make a faerie usul adjacent just by slapping on a pair of wings :(

Complaining aside, my favorite is Gnorbu. Xweetok, too.

I stopped doing faerie quests because they were draining my bank account lol but my favorite faerie is probably the water faerie...wonder if all my time spent at the healing springs is influencing that hahahaha

My favourite converted faerie pets are: Poogle, Eyrie and Buzz. I think the last two have some of the nicest colour combinations (the Poogle is pretty basic, but I just love it for some reason. It was one of my first dream pets). As for UCs: Yurble, Lenny and Grarrl. They have great colour combinations too, but I think they also have the best poses. 

And as for Neopian faeries, my favourite is Taelia the Snow Faerie *pokes avatar*, followed by Aethia the Battle Faerie and then Fyora.

My favorite faerie pets are xweetoks, ixis, hissis, and lennies. First three are partially bias since I have them, but UC Faerie Lennies and Xweetoks are really pretty to me and have nice poses. As for faeries my favorites are Taelia the snow faerie and Naia the Fountain faerie, because I love mermaids, I love winter(I was born during a blizzard), I care for many people, related to me or not, and have an affinity for reading(hence I like water faeries).

I favor Faerie Grundos (for obvious reasons) and Faerie Draiks in both converted and unconverted formats. My top three faeries in order are: the Soup Faerie, Mira the space faerie, and Queen Fyora.

Faeire pets are sooooo cute, it's my favorite color. ...which is why it's annoying that usuls, my favorite pet, have such a boring look. I can make a faerie usul adjacent just by slapping on a pair of wings :(

Complaining aside, my favorite is Gnorbu. Xweetok, too.

I stopped doing faerie quests because they were draining my bank account lol but my favorite faerie is probably the water faerie...wonder if all my time spent at the healing springs is influencing that hahahaha

I completely agree  :sad02: Some of them really need a makeover like Aishas and Unis which are 2 of my favourite pets. I hate the ones that just look like basic colours with wings slapped on. 

My favourite converted faerie pets are: Poogle, Eyrie and Buzz. I think the last two have some of the nicest colour combinations (the Poogle is pretty basic, but I just love it for some reason. It was one of my first dream pets). As for UCs: Yurble, Lenny and Grarrl. They have great colour combinations too, but I think they also have the best poses. 

And as for Neopian faeries, my favourite is Taelia the Snow Faerie *pokes avatar*, followed by Aethia the Battle Faerie and then Fyora.

In terms of the Poogle, I think why they are so attractive as faeries despite the design being basic is because of how beautiful the colouring is :wub_anim: I really like the UC Yurble too!

My favorite faerie pets are xweetoks, ixis, hissis, and lennies. First three are partially bias since I have them, but UC Faerie Lennies and Xweetoks are really pretty to me and have nice poses. As for faeries my favorites are Taelia the snow faerie and Naia the Fountain faerie, because I love mermaids, I love winter(I was born during a blizzard), I care for many people, related to me or not, and have an affinity for reading(hence I like water faeries).

It's lovely you also relate to some faeries like I do ^_^ Being born during a blizzard sounds very interesting! Reminds me of Daenerys from Game of Thrones where she got the name "Daenerys Stormborn" due to being born during the worst storm in living memory :whaa:

I like the Grundo. I think it's Faerie color is unique with the space look. & the Grey Faerie has always been my favorite .

I really like how the Grundo looks as well! Reminds me a lot of the space faerie and the Grundo colouring is just gorgeous :wub_anim:

My favorite faerie pets by far are the UC faerie techo or UC faerie korbat. How I wish I could go back in time and get one of them! 

My favorite faerie is Illusen, she has a nice quest avatar and she's woodsy and outdoorsy. She'd be one for outdoor adventures. 

My first pet was a Faerie Aisha - so I guess for the UC pets that would be my favourite. I lost my old account after years of not using it and didn't want to 'replace' my old pet so this time around I didn't get the same one.

As far as the new pets go I think I'd have to go with the faerie grarrl and the faerie xweetok. 

I like all of the faeries but I think I'd have to go with Aethia the battle faerie, Queen Fyora and the water faerie. 

I have a Faerie Poogle and I'm actually not a big fan. If he wasn't one of my first pets, I'd probably give him up. I would give anything for UC Faerie Peophin or UC Faerie Lenny though! My favorite current fae pets are Draiks and Xweetoks.

My favorite actual faerie would have to be either Illusen or the Rainbow Fountain Faerie.

• 2 weeks later...

my favorite faerie pets are faerie cybunny (my dreamie) faerie ixi, faerie xweetok and faerie eyrie (though I didn't know I liked them until I morphed Iuhlian into one)~ and my favorite faeries from Neopia are the soup faerie (I just find her so beautiful and she's so kind and sweet), the negg faerie (she's so pretty), the library faerie and the NC mall faerie(?)

My favorite faerie pets are:

UC Draik (My dreamie! But I will never get one :( ) and Grundo

I'm not really a fan of the Faerie color, they used to be much prettier (I like more UC faerie pets, but I can't remember how they all looked)

My favorite faerie is The Darkest Faerie for looks, but the Fountain, Water, Grey and Battle faeries for what they do :p

Love the faerie Lenny, Grarrl, Grundo, Hissi....I guess I like the rich colour schemes these pets have. They also have a little something extra, not just pets with wings slapped on. I do wish the faerie wings were pb items that could be removed. It would make customization a lot easier with these pets!

A faerie Xweetok is the first of my two dreamies, so as far as faerie pets go, I'm gonna have to go with Xweetoks. Their muted mint-turquoise and brown color scheme is fairly unique of faerie colors and I like their woodsy feel. Faerie Grundos are pretty cute, too, as the dark blue makes me think of it as a midnight faerie of sorts.

As for faeries, I'd say my favorite would be the space faerie, though I'm fond of the grey faerie and dark faerie as well.