Vote for Obelisk War! Round 80!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 80th round?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 80th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Sway
    • Seekers

I'm going with The Sway this time.  I'm hoping for the bank bribery boon along with the Full Pockets for the premium boon.  I'm glad I saw this post because I've been forgetting to sign up for a faction for the last few rounds.

Is there a list somewhere of how many skirmishes each faction has won?

I still need The Sway avie, so I voted for them ^_^

I went with The Sway since I still need the avatar. I also still need The Order, but The Sway seem to be a little more popular so I hope they'll have a better chance this round. 

I still need The Sway avie, so I voted for them ^_^

Well, since YOU need them, they are the most popular, and they are most likely to win, I am going with Sway.  Mostly since YOU need them my sista.  BTW, Scoobert and I have been Rockin' the house.  So :P .  He thinks because we are sistas we would be partners too.  One would think so, huh?  lol.  Good luck, love ya my sista.

I went with The Sway since I still need the avatar. I also still need The Order, but The Sway seem to be a little more popular so I hope they'll have a better chance this round. 

I think you made a wise decision on this one.  lol.  Usually when Sway is up, they win.  That isn't always the case, but usually.  Brutes is a tough one to get (pun intended- lol).

Well, since YOU need them, they are the most popular, and they are most likely to win, I am going with Sway.  Mostly since YOU need them my sista.  BTW, Scoobert and I have been Rockin' the house.  So :P .  He thinks because we are sistas we would be partners too.  One would think so, huh?  lol.  Good luck, love ya my sista.

I think you made a wise decision on this one.  lol.  Usually when Sway is up, they win.  That isn't always the case, but usually.  Brutes is a tough one to get (pun intended- lol).

Thank you. my sista! I appreciate your help...and Scooberts as well! I hope The Sway wins it! ^_^

One more avatar down! And now to use that Black Market Goods boon to help me get this unnecessarily troublesome Chocolate avatar....

I'm sooooo happy I finally got this avie! Thank you everyone, for joining The Sway!

The last avie I need is Brute Squad. After I get that one, I can help everyone else get avies, boosts, etc ^_^