New Petpet Colour Released: Spring!

hrtbrk

Cute! I think they will go well with Pastel pets. I wish they would've released it for more species though. 

Also...it's not a completely new color... Spring Faellie was given out as a Festival of Neggs prize in 2014:

petpet_fony15_faellie_spring.gif

Both petpets are really cute! I like the previous spring pets they've released. It would be interesting if they would release a fall color too. Snow and Christmas pretty much encompass winter and you could argue that Mystery Island is kind of like summer since they're beachy. So the one they'd be missing is fall :3

They look really cute! I wouldn't mind having either one! ^_^

ohhhhh mmyyyyyyyyy goooooooshhh <3 I LOVE the paintbrush and I sooo hope it will be possible to paint the Snowbunny SPRING, I always wanted the spring snowbunny, these are the prettiest <3 I'm so in love and in need of it <3 of course if it's not like T0NY said, that these were special kinds of petpets, that wouldn't be able to be obtained through the use of the PB....

and I like the Pawkeet, though I am not a fan of Triffin. It looks kind of dumb with these flowers on its head  :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Since the Spring Petpets released prior to the paint brush exist only as an exclusive prize, I'm fairly certain you won't be able to paint that species to obtain their Spring form, which is why I titled it as a "new" colour/paint brush.

But I agree with everyone else; they're not very well drawn. I hope the next ones are a bit better, but these will be nice for Pastel pets to have a semi-matching petpet!

Spyke is 100% right Fall Petpets would be BEAUTIFUL!!!

I instantly love the idea, but am also worried they're all going to be pastel. I know there isn't already a pastel brush (just a Faerie one) but throwing flowers on a pastel pet doesn't really make it spring. I just hope for some rich green ones too, I guess. If nothing else, at least the brush itself looks really really cool. Maybe doll the pets up in more vines. SWAMPTHING THEM.

Since the Spring Petpets released prior to the paint brush exist only as an exclusive prize, I'm fairly certain you won't be able to paint that species to obtain their Spring form, which is why I titled it as a "new" colour/paint brush.

still, I am full of hope it would be doable. Wasn't that a case with some other colours of neopets and petpets? How about valentine? Some petpets were already valentine before the release of a PB? I don't know if the previously-valentine types can be obtained by painting a regular petpet into valentine, but I believe both would be doable