Inventory missing

marywoah

I know there were a few topics a couple of week ago about this but it just now happened to me. I emptied out my SDB into my inventory so I could put those items in my shop while I spend a few days trying to get the Rubbish avatar. I was working on emptying out the last page of my SDB and it failed for some reason so I went to my inventory and it's EMPTY. I'm panicking!!! I had so many valuables. Is this happening to anyone else? Should I send in a ticket?

I've had this happen to me 4 times in the past couple of weeks (both inventory & closet). 1 time was just random and lasted for a few minutes. The other times were each when I did a massdump from my SDB to my inventory; BUT every time that happened, I could refresh once or twice and everything would reappear. So, based on my experience (and the others that I've read), I wouldn't worry unless it doesn't change in the next 20-30 minutes (or I guess whenever the site is back online now? idk).

My whole closet was missing yesterday and when I went to customize my pet, not only was my entire closet missing, but all of her close that she was wearing were missing as well.  I knew they were there because they were showing when I went to my main page.  But when I would go to customize, her clothes were gone and the closet was gone.  I wasn't going to put anymore inventory into the closet and I certainly wasn't going to check my SDB, lol.  I logged out, logged back in and refreshed the page and everything was fine.  It is some weird glitch going on.

Ever since the site came back up, everything has been glitching and now my inventory is MIA again. I checked my side accounts too... same thing. I hope they figure things out soon, I had just finished buying a ton of stuff! ;(

I've been seeing this happening all over the boards and now it just happened to me. It seems refreshing isn't helping though... I had just went trough my dailies and then to go sell some things and poof, nothing's there D: I'm scared to even look at my SDB... Sigh... I hope this gets fixed to everyone soon ;_;

I just got on my account not even 3 minutes ago and it happened to me too :/
My closet is also empty, but my NC items are still there. 
I started the refreshing process. Hopefully our inventories return!

Same thing just happened to me this morning after I took some stuff out of my SDB. That seems to be one of the main things that's triggering it for most people? I refreshed a few times and it still didn't come back, but it reappeared when I logged on at my work computer about an hour later. Hope all of yours comes back! Or at the very least, that you didn't lose anything valuable /:

My stuff came back after that night that the site went down for hours and hours. While it was missing, though, I tried to buy something from a shop and it said I couldn't because I already had 50 items in my inventory. That makes me feel better. At least everything is still there even if it's not showing up!