Day 14 - Darigan Dodgeball

hrtbrk

Your score WILL send if you've accidentally submitted 3 times. Just tried it out!

This happened to me and I tried to send my score a fourth time after getting 1750+ but I got the message "You have reached the maximum number of times" blah blah, and I went to the Daily Dare page and it doesn't seem to have registered my score :( Any advice?

Lucky you. I have been playing most part of the day... and stil... I got once 1725... My head is going to explote.

1725?? That was nearly it. You can do it!

I think the worst part though was that I hit send score twice on accident and started panicking. So glad I didn't hit it again before I got it.

This happened to me and I tried to send my score a fourth time after getting 1750+ but I got the message "You have reached the maximum number of times" blah blah, and I went to the Daily Dare page and it doesn't seem to have registered my score :( Any advice?

Make sure you've refreshed the game page before you try again!

You'll get a message saying something about "no challenges," but it still registers on DD page.

Make sure you've refreshed the game page before you try again!

You'll get a message saying something about "no challenges," but it still registers on DD page.

:sad02: would've been nice to know that before i got the score

Edit: PRAISE FYORA I GOT THE SCORE AGAIN. And it went through this time. Ugh, that was ridiculous. I have soooo many complaints about this game and challenge. Best of luck to those of you who are still trying. 

;.;

-sob-

Finally.

11.5 hours later.   I somehow, by the grace of Fyora, managed 1820.  I am on the verge of tears, and my mouse definitely has a spot where all the plastic coating is worn off.

Today was by far the worst of all the challenges.

I agree with kayahtik - best of luck to anybody still trying.

Yes yes I thought for sure this would be another Dubloon Disaster day  :shiftyeyes_anim: But after and hour and a half, i got AAA's score.

This game is truly a rage game. I was raging so hard every time I got like 1650 or 1730 or something like that.

I'm sorry if you are still trying to beat this game  :sad01_anim: It's incredibly annoying on so many levels. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was accidentally sending scores.

I don't know how you would beat this game without a mouse!!!

PS. my original score was like 100 lol

This game literally has me fuming.... I am so ticked beyond words..... I swear if I don't get my gold trophy after so many days of hard work because of this stupid game..... baaaaad things will happen....

Right after posting this I got a time of 17.498 

This game is trying to mock me.....

this game makes me so angry and i want to break things. i keep trying to prove to myself i can get beyond 1750 and it's so luck dependent. 

EDIT:

I got 17.128. 

KLSAJ:KLDJASL:DKJSALDJL:KAJSLKDLKSA SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You can still try until the end of the DD. You'll only miss the prize for comleting in on the day it came out. Maybe you'll get it in time! You still have a few more days!

And from the FAQ:

There are four trophy levels this year for Daily Dare:

Gold – Beat AAA at each challenge.

Silver – Complete all challenges before the end of Daily Dare, beating AAA at least once.

Bronze – Beat Abigail at each challenge.

Participant – Beat or match at least one AAA or Abigail score by the end of the event.

Whether or not you participate every day does not play into the trophy tiers.

Well... after so many hours... I failed... So much work... and now... Bronze trophy for me...

You can still get the trophy if you haven't challenged Abby yet, you just won't get the day and date prize. Which you can buy anyways..... I just wanted to get in on the day and date and not waste neopionts on things i can get for free

In our guide it says to multiply your time by 100 to get your score, so that means you need at least 17.5 seconds to beat AAA and over 4 seconds to beat Abigail..

This game is incredibly annoying and dumb. While trying to get the score I've already accidentally sent my 3 scores and now I'm not sure if my challenge will complete if/when I get AAA's score today. Super frustrating! :grrr:

I have to agree. I wasn't able to be online for the last two days, and, today, trying to make up for Days 13 and 14. Did the exact same thing - accidentally submitted 3 scores. Why do they do that? They could have at least swapped the "Submit Score" and "Restart Game" buttons. Grrrrr!

Your score WILL send if you've accidentally submitted 3 times. Just tried it out!

Thank you for posting this! I'm going to keep trying to beat AAA's score. Still trying for a gold trophy, even though I missed two days.

You can still get the trophy if you haven't challenged Abby yet, you just won't get the day and date prize. Which you can buy anyways..... I just wanted to get in on the day and date and not waste neopionts on things i can get for free

Oh, I thought I had to beat AAA in the same day of the challenge... Too late anyway... I chose Abigail today...

You can get a silver trophy delshnya! :)

Whoo!! Finally got a score of 1808 in Dodgeball this afternoon. Instead of using my super fast iMac, I went and used my husband's computer to slow the game down a bit and after several tries, maybe 20 minutes total, I got my score. :)

If you're still having troubles with this one, try an older computer that runs a bit slower. :)

I FINALLY got the AAA score (just for the hell of it, since I beat Abigail already). But Mouseykins' right. PLAY IT ON A SLOW COMP. I opened up a bunch of youtube tabs and streamed video, which made my computer slow waaaaaaaaaaay down. But it helped me get a 1803, so I'm very happy.