Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

I wouldn't want to have any, because I have other types and other ideas for my cybunnies, and neither will suit, BUT I really like both of them. I admire the details of the wraith one, it seems as if the jumpstart took all the previous comment to themselves, and they did a really great job with this one. The ears are especially good.

The dimensional, too, actually has a deeper dimension than previous ones, and I lkove the vibrancy of the colour :)

I've never much liked the Cybunnies, but these are pretty good colors on them! In fact, the Dimensional and Wraith almost look like opposite ends of the good/evil mystical glowing spectrum :P

Everything about this release is really nice! I love the Wraith (I usually do), but I was shocked that I like the Dimensional color. I usually find dimensional to be pretty meh and I don't like pink. But on the Cybunny, it somehow works. The spacesuit is impossibly cute.

I've never much liked the Cybunnies, but these are pretty good colors on them! In fact, the Dimensional and Wraith almost look like opposite ends of the good/evil mystical glowing spectrum :P

I agree. The details are really well done but that man is that pink bright! I feel like I'm being attacked :p

I love these! I feel like the Wraith's feet's lines are a bit 'soft', compared to the rest of it, but it doesn't really matter. I especially like the Dimensional Cybunny - like Spyke I normally don't like Dimensional as a colour but the Cybunny looks adorable.

The dimensional one is so cute! I love it! Not sure I like the pink, but it is pretty cute!

Normally, I'm not big on Dimensional, but the Dimensional Cybunny is really cute! Not so much with the Wraith one though.

Normally, I'm not big on Dimensional, but the Dimensional Cybunny is really cute! Not so much with the Wraith one though.

I'm reversed, I don't normally like the Wraiths but really like this one. Maybe its the jagged ears, or my soft spot for murderous bunnies.

The Dimensional, what's with the stripes on the face? They irk me.

well... is it me, or the suit was added later? I really like it, though I am sure that I haven't seen it before.

I like it much, but it's a shame there's no place for the Cybunny's mouth to be seen there, in this helmet. But I see it in a nice custom :)