Day 17 - Piper Panic [Team Challenge]

hrtbrk

Got 4800 something. Lost a few lifes because my BlueTooth keyboard kept disconnecting -_-

But thanks to the guide I made it. I had to disregard the gems though and focus on time. If I waited for the gems my keyboard would disconnect or the game would become laggy and as a result I would ran out of time.

So you can still get AAA's score without focusing on the gems!

Guys, I sent my request to my cousin and she is saying that the invite won't let her accept my invite. It only lets her decline?

It looks like this: 2aepnhs.png

She have to challenge first the one you challenge, then she can accept.

Anyone need a partner for AAA?

my best friend picked abigail on accident and it canceled my team request

Do you have your score ready? I'll be getting mine soon if you're still looking for one.

I can go get it ready right now!

edit; 

ready when you are!

Sent it! Thanks! I'm hoping to get a trophy from this game someday haha It seems pretty easy the last time I played :)

She have to challenge first the one you challenge, then she can accept.

That worked! Thank you!! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Remember that quotes do not count toward your word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What I don't like about this game is that you can't just keep going on until you have the score, you have to score the right amount of points before it ends... I always finish the game with 2k or 3k points. I must be playing it wrong... I think I should memorize the walk-through.

Edit: I just got the score! It seems I always do right after complaining about it here. lol

Is there a random element to the score? Because I've finally managed to get over 4000 (mostly out of frustration (my mom and I challenged Abigail today) since my high score was 4600 back from when I played this game fairly often, so I felt I should be able to do it), but my score after level 9 was much lower than it had been the previous games, and all those games  ended up scoring between 2800-3800. I was about to hit 'play again', because I was sure my score would be around 3k again, when I noticed I'd scored 4100. I'm not complaining, but I am confused.

Huh, the prizes look, interesting this time around.

I am thinking about going for Abigail's score, because it's a book and a Grey Cobrall. But I'm curious, does anyone know what the team prize for beating AAA, the Venomous Potion does? If Venomous Potion is actually a useful item, I might go for it, but until I learn what it does, I'm stilll thinking about going after Abigail's score.

I'm going to need a partner for this game. But as I'm waiting for a call, I won't be able to play until for a little while, until later this evening, but I will DEFINITELY get the game done before midnight NST.

the time bonus and the gems bonus affect your score tremendously ...

Thanks. I still can't figure out how I could've scored so high in level 10 all of a sudden though, but perhaps I was slightly faster and got more gems? It didn't feel like that. I think I'll just have to play the game a few more times to see if I can find a pattern in how well I play vs. how I score.