Daily Dare 2016: Claim Your Prizes!

Mouseykins

I got silver, Ive never done a DD before so happy about that!! 
Bummed about the charm though :( Saw someone on the trading post wh is selling like 10of them at once.. how is that even possible.. 

Saw someone on the trading post wh is selling like 10of them at once.. how is that even possible..

they offer RS prices on tons of them .. some ppl accept cuz they want a quick sale .... then they resell them for a higher price ...  

Yay! I FINALLY got the gold DD Trophy after all these years :D I thought I couldn't make it since I absolutely SUCK at Darigan Dodgeball. But I managed to get a score at the very last minute, awesome! Loving the charm <3

I mainly challenged who had the better/more useful prizes on the day. So I knew I wouldn't get a Gold Trophy because Abigail had some decent books. lol

I also got the silver trophy, I am very happy for the effort and for the ACTUAL trophy, not the badge only ;p though I am disappointed for the charm... However, I acted in the same way, I wanted as many books as possible, yet I should be prepared to miss a nice collectible thing (coin / charm/ stamp, as usual for the AAA trophy). Yet, I'm glad for another book and decent amount of NPs ;p It's a shame they didn't give any neocash at all..

When I played Darigan Dodgeball on my laptop, I also had a reccommendation: to feel free with your mouse, click the kiko with the TOUCHPAD, and without letting it go, move freely with the other hand around the board. The fingers won't get numb on the hand holding the mause, and I guess to me it made a difference

congrats to all who got the trophies, and who did their best this year :)

EDIT: IMPORTANT QUESTION - How does the site theme work? Is this the same as the one with Chadley? Or what? Because it tells me "You have earned a site theme. Click Here to activate it now, or you can change it in User Preferences." But whether I click it or not, it changes nothing. I have no new site theme in my site themes list. Help, anyone? :(

If you have the Daily Dare Site theme already, you'll still get it as a "prize" but it'll just be the same one you already have. Basically they give it out as a prize so people without the site theme can unlock it. :)

Yay! I got my silver, but that means I don't get a charm. Anyone interested in selling it for a fair price let me know; I'd rather buy from a TNDer than a stranger. :)

oh, ok, now I see. but it;s strange, the site theme I already have is about Chadley, who wasn't featured in this particular DD, but ok :)

Are you sure you don't have both site themes?

Does anyone know if/when the prizes expire? (Any experience from previous times?)

I am thinking of waiting a long time before choosing.

(edit: meaning the daily prizes where you can choose e.g. between an item and status boost)

Does anyone know if/when the prizes expire? (Any experience from previous times?)

I am thinking of waiting a long time before choosing.

You don't get to choose, you are just given your prizes. So I would go now rather then wait and not get your prizes.

You don't get to choose, you are just given your prizes. So I would go now rather then wait and not get your prizes.

I mean the daily prizes where you can choose between item and status boost, I guess I should probably not wait too long to make sure.