Mortog Smooch Avatar

It's really random, for as many times as I have tried, maybe 10+, one day it just went boom, boom, right in a row.  Good Luck!

I don't know of any methods or anything, I think it is simply just luck/completely random. So really the only advice I can think of is.. Don't give up! :P

I think I spent an hour or two, trying to get the Mortog Smooch avatar. I kept playing it over and over. What seems to consistently work is choosing a pattern and keep using it. Every time. When I played, it seemed for the first, second, and third rounds, certain Mortogs would be correct often. If that seems the same for you, try that pattern. For example, 1, 2, 4. When you get to the fourth round, it does get a little harder, as there are 5 Mortogs to choose from. So, pick one and keep going with it. For example, 1, 2, 4, 3. Play long enough, and you should get it. Make sure to stop/quit when your score is 5900 NP and you should have it. Good luck!

I used the 1124 method as well, and although statistically you should get it within 120 tries or something like that, I think I was closer to 500. I did it over the period of a few days, but I did eventually get it! Just stick with your pattern--it will work eventually!

Guest JussttBre

I'm in the same boat as you. I just cannot seem to get it no matter how much time I put into it.  :sad02: