Lost Desert Support Thread 2016!!!!

Welcome to Team Lost Desert. Weither it's your first time here or your a new player, feel free to chat about LD! Let's win this thing mummies!!

Yay! Welcome back Pedro!! :D I'm also glad about the roster staying the same, I don't know what I'd do if cayle left lol, he's my favorite :)

I've never participated in the Altador Cup before (somehow my hiatuses always end right after the cup finishes), and I honestly picked the Lost Desert on a whim.

Well.. a 2 day whim where I went back and forth between four different teams.

Anyway! I'm really excited to finally have the chance to participate!

Wow a very quiet thread!

Good luck today Mummies, I have a feeling you're going to need it. Faerieland is definitely not a weak team this year. I think that even though you are a solid team we may have some surprises come results tomorrow. Let the best team be victorious! Happy Gaming everyone! :)

"I don't like sand, it's course, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere!"

(Sorry 3am insomnia and I couldn't help but make a funny. I wonder how many of you will get my reference.)

I didn't realize mummies was a nickname, that's funny. Goodluck to everyone in achieving their rank goals! Last year was my first year participating in the AC & I started late so didn't get very far. This year I'm farther along, but still not able to play all that much. I guess that's a theme all around.