Faerieland Support Thread - Altador Cup XI (2016)

Alrighty I will upload it as soon as my husband is finished playing Battlefront. If I upload while he's playing the game on the PS4 our internet cuts out and he gets booted from his game and rages lol.

We are definitely doing good and I think the teams are not going to be underestimating us any longer. :)

It's a rather large image since I wanted to show where our bracket standings were sitting at as well. :) :happydance:

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-13%20at%204.25.2

I played so much YYB yesterday I think I was close to capping it for the first time. Hopefully my girls cooperate today and let me game a lot and also get a couple things done around the house today as well. :)

We swept Virtupets pretty easily but now we've got bigger gourds to fry... Meridell! This is our most important match yet, we NEED to have a good day, their scores have been consistently slightly higher than ours and they KNOW we're aiming for them! Play hard Faeries!

I am aiming to cap YYB today so hopefully I can get there and help our team out the best I can. I'll also be doing the side games too. If we work hard, we can beat the Knights and show everyone just how superior us Faerie's are. :D

Well sorry Faeries! My attempt to game my behind off today was a complete and utter failure! :(

Chasing the girls around all day and the lil one was having a rough afternoon with her sister being mean and I believe she's cutting some molars again, so that made her a huge Momma's girl today. Then had super to make, clean up after and discuss important adulting things with the husband, which led to the plan of getting new cell phones this weekend.

I'm wide awake now and children are asleep so I'm ready to take on MI! Tomorrow you'll have to survive without me, I won't be home much to help out.

Let's Go Faerie's! Let's Go! :D <3

We are back up to 3rd place in our bracket with a 3/4 win against Altador! WTG Faeries! I feel so bad, I haven't had much time to game today I managed 10 each of SOSD and MSN today and that was it. Going to try for a LOT more today. :)

Wow we've been all over the place in the top 10! That's great! 

I've been away due to some emotional reason and life reason, which sucks...

Do you think it's to late to get any substantial kind of trophy? (All-Star by chance?) Thanks guy!

Oh My Gosh! We took the side games from Tyrannia! Faerie's took games from one of the power houses this year! I cannot breathe this is amazing! *goes to quietly run around in circles*

We have DC to combat today, so lets show them how it's done as well. We can do this Faerie's! Top 5 is in our grasp! :D

We swept Darigan Citadal you guys! That's amazing! First time against them and we beat every challenge! Good job guys! I'm so excited! Keep it up!!

We are currently sitting in 1st place in our bracket and in 6th place overall. We were at 7th place overall earlier this morning when I checked. Lets keep climbing the ladder Faeries! :D :happydance:

WTG Faeries! Our redemption match against Shenkuu proved that we have what it takes to be a Top Tier Team! Looks like we're doing well against Kreludor... we've been sitting pretty at the top of our bracket all afternoon! Keep it up!!

Way to go Songbird!!! I'll be adding about 26 games of SS, 401 of SOSD, 100 of MSN (Maybe more if I have time) and cap out YB!  Hope everyone else is doing good and making it to their goal! I'm at rank 6 and just started three days ago! Woot-woot!