Faerieland Support Thread - Altador Cup XI (2016)

Oh my goodness it feel good to be a top team this year! Even though today is a Bye-Day I'll hopefully be gaming my behind off so I can get ranked up a few levels and closer to All Star. I'm currently at Rank 13 and just about to 14, so at least I'm almost there. :) :happydance:

Nice work Faeries! This top tier will be intense the next few days, so be sure to get lots of rest tonight! Tomorrow is going to be NUTS! Lots of rumours flying about how this last tier will work, but it seems like we might still even have a shot at a podium finish! Play your hearts out!

I shouldn't have a problem maxing out sosd everyday for the next 5 days or so. Gonna try to play 15-20 yyb daily too, but I'm worn out on that lol. If I'm up for it, I'll max it though. If you cant tell from my counter, I dont care for the other two games. Slushie annoys me, and Noise doesnt always cooperate with my wireless keyboard, plus it stirs up my carpel tunnel.

C'mon team! Lets do this!

I'm super excited for this next week! I hope I'll be able to do everything I need too! I've been maxing out SOSD and YB (Almost everyday) and I think I'll start maxing out MSN Starting tomorrow. My wrist can feel the strain already lol

Made it to Rank 10 tonight! Goal is to get two-three more ranks tomorrow/today

EDIT; OMG WE'RE SECOND IN OUR BRACKET RIGHT NOW!!!

This is going to be a tough bracket you guys but, I know we can do this! Good luck to everyone! Also, is anyone else annoyed that the Knights are of course in an easier bracket?

I'm so confused right now, we were at 90 points, now at 82, how did we lose points?

We slipped in the bracket rankings, it's okay, we just need to keep strong. And the Knights are in an easier bracket because they were at 7th going into the final bracket. The new system sets the final brackets to be according to rank, so Top 6, Middle 6, Bottom 6. 

I only just now got to play. I started out the day glancing and seeing us in second for our bracket and now 5fh :(

Long day for my nieces doctoral graduation. My pain (disabled) is through the roof, so I think I'm quitting early for the night...but I at least went straight thru with the 401 games of SOSD. 3/4 were 1200 score, the rest I was 1003 or 1017...I normally only submit 1200, but pain didn't give me patience tonight.

GO TEAM!

Goodnight!

p.s. updated my counter

Arg, I've had almost 0 time to play today. We were out all day shopping and came home and watched Zootopia while we were eating. I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep and sooo tired! Going to get in a few games before I head to bed. I'm still only rank 14, so I need to game like crazy so I can still reach all star. Let's see how we did against the Kiko's when the results are in.

Arg, I've had almost 0 time to play today. We were out all day shopping and came home and watched Zootopia while we were eating. I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep and sooo tired! Going to get in a few games before I head to bed. I'm still only rank 14, so I need to game like crazy so I can still reach all star. Let's see how we did against the Kiko's when the results are in.

You should still be able to get All-Star especially at Rank 14. You just have to divide the games you need to play by the number of days left to play. I just made it to Rank 12 today and I stick strictly to my plan I just mapped out I'll reach All-Star with a few extra points to spare. 

These are my EXACT stats, but they give a pretty good idea, if you'd like me to make you one specific for you goals till you get to All-Star I can :)

AC_Goals_Picture.png

Hopefully that's pretty easy to read! 

• Top Left Set of Cells = What my current count of each game is (My counter here on TDN doesn't match my overall games played as a few of the games I didn't reach minimum score as I didn't know about it LOL)
  • Top Right Set of Cells = Is the MINIMUM amount of each game needed to reach All-Star Rank.
  • Middle-Top Set of Cells = The amount of games I ACTUALLY played each day. I set it up this way to help me keep track so that if I didn't quit make it on one of the particular games, I can rearrange how many game I play each day by adding more to certain goals. In my case I'd have to add on more SS or MSN games if I didn't reach a particular goal
  • Middle-Bottom Set of Cells = the amount of games I still need to play to reach All-Star Rank. All I did was subtract my current amount of games from the amount needed to reach All-Star and that's how I got the total. I have it set up in my OpenOffice program that when I change the count display in the Top-Left Set of Cells it automatically subtracts it from the amount of game I still need to play to reach All-Star
  • Very Bottom Set of Cell = how many games I plan on/need to play/ing to reach All-Star.

Hope that helps you out a bit!!

Thanks! I'm sure I can do it, life is just super busy right now. Unfortunately I have a few things to do around the house today that I can't put off. We'll see how much progress I can make today though. I'm trying to keep my game totals somewhat even since I get bored playing the same game over again without switching.

Up against Mystery Island today and we've already moved up in our bracket. We CAN do this Faeries! :D

We tied with Mystery Island.... Man I feel like I'm working my butt off, over 5 hours of game-play today and all I wan is a sweep lol

We only lost in Yooyuball by one point too! We may have a shot at Gold guys!

Brightvale's next and it looks like Tyrannia swept them this bracket, and we've swept Tyrannia before, so we have a shot at a win today! Go faeries!

Yay I was finally able to make it to rank 15 and I'm probably about halfway to rank 16 right now. It's after 4am, so I should probably go get some sleep and get back at this in a few hours when my lil monsters wake up. Let's go Faerie's! :D

I am super excited to see what the results are going to show since BV is showing dead last in our bracket and we're in second. :) I am 2 YYB games away from rank 16 so I can for sure make it to 17, hopefully before bed and then rank 18 later today hopefully. Still on my way to all star. :)

Still tied for third and we swept Brightvale like I hoped we would! I can't believe how close this is! 

Made it to rank 16 today! Two more ranks tomorrow and then another two the next day, All-Star here I come!

Wow and we took Brightvale with much higher scores this time. Way to go Faeries! Lets keep up our momentum and be a top 3 team this year! We can do this! :D :happydance:

Now to get my 2 year old watching Zootopia so I can get some more games in before bed. :)

I'm rooting for you guys, I hope you can make it into the top 3 this year! You guys really deserve it. c:

We had 3rd place overall and 1st in bracket at one point today! GO TEAM!

been dealing with a ton of real world stuff, but been managing to at least get in most of my sosd. I am mentally and physically exhausted

We had 3rd place overall and 1st in bracket at one point today! GO TEAM!

been dealing with a ton of real world stuff, but been managing to at least get in most of my sosd. I am mentally and physically exhausted

I totally understand that! I have wanted so many times to just be "oh I don't want to play anymore games, I'm to tired and today was awful!" especially  with my latest situation! Any games you get in is helpful! So good job!

I managed to make it to rank 18 today and I maxed out ALL my games..... I did several in the A.M hours, a few before orentation for my overnight job, then slept, then finished up the rest between midnight-3a

Hopefully that help against KI 

LET'S GO FAERIES!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe today is our last day to rank up unless there is a tie breaker?

If that's the case, I don't think I can make All Star this year, but I have made it to rank 16 and that's the farthest I've ever managed to achieve in any AC since I started participating.

We almost swept Krawk Island. Now we're up against Tyrannia and we almost swept them last time so if we can do that this round we may have a seat in the top 3 waiting for us. Let's Go Faeries! :D :happydance:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe today is our last day to rank up unless there is a tie breaker?

If that's the case, I don't think I can make All Star this year, but I have made it to rank 16 and that's the farthest I've ever managed to achieve in any AC since I started participating.

We almost swept Krawk Island. Now we're up against Tyrannia and we almost swept them last time so if we can do that this round we may have a seat in the top 3 waiting for us. Let's Go Faeries! :D :happydance:

We're tied with Meridell for 3rd right now, however, we are the one in the 3rd places spot, doesn't that look fabulous?