Shenkuu Support Thread - Altador Cup XI (2016)

MysteryAF

Nice! Glad reading our methods has helped you to develop one of your own. :D

I just refresh if a YYB game's not going my way, like say, the second yooyu's a Darigan one... :laughingsmiley:

Amazing! We are currently 1st in the bracket ahead of Krawk Island and Meridell! Lets try and keep that lead. :)

Wow, that must TOTALLY be the single game of Yooyuball that I've managed so far today... :shiftyeyes_anim:

That's awesome though, we were in 3rd place when I played that game hours ago, so a lot of ninjas have been putting their Sunday to good use, Go team! :woot:

Wait, no, still showing as in 3rd place for me...lol, I have no idea what's going on then. :laughingsmiley:

We were only in 1st for like an hour or so... Bummer.

It appears we're in 2nd, so keep up the good work!

Yeah it seems overall that we're doing pretty well :D Right this second we're 1st in the bracket again. We're 7th overall out of 18 teams, that's pretty great! :D

And I'll hit Rank 8 today, hopefully! \o/

I guess Haunted Woods are the least popular team so they have less players? Oh wait though, do AC teams work that way? So they end up with way more people in some teams than in others, does anyone know?

That doesn't seem a fair way to do things, but also, it wouldn't be fair to not be able to join the team you wanted...hmm!

Today is my birthday, and I spent 6 hours of it towards the Altador Cup.

What a great birthday present.  :rolleyes_anim:

Today is my birthday, and I spent 6 hours of it towards the Altador Cup.

What a great birthday present.  :rolleyes_anim:

Happy birthday! Hey, it's your birthday, if you can't spent that day, of all days, doing whatever you want, then I don't know when you can!

Happy birthday! Hey, it's your birthday, if you can't spent that day, of all days, doing whatever you want, then I don't know when you can!

Thanks! I was mainly doing it to pass the time. I kinda wish I didn't have a June birthday just for the fact that it's during the Altador Cup. xD

Thanks! I was mainly doing it to pass the time. I kinda wish I didn't have a June birthday just for the fact that it's during the Altador Cup. xD

Maybe you could do as the Queen does, and also have an official birthday, on a day that's more convenient to you! :D

Kind of ironic really, as this monarch's official birthday business was started back in the 1700s so that they had a better chance of it being a nice day. Celebrate the birthday on a Saturday in June so there could be pageantry with less chance of horrible weather...LOL This is BRITAIN we're talking about , what were they thinking?! :laughingsmiley:

The Queen's actual birthday's April 21st, was a lovely day this year, really nice. Because she turned 90 this year there were HUGE celebrations for her official birthday, celebrated the weekend before last, a catered lunch for 10,000 people in a street party in The Mall outside Buckingham Palace...it poured with rain, ALL DAY :rolleyes_anim:

I think you could totally reschedule birthday celebrations until after the AC, lol.

I was such a perfectionist, I was trying to max out 3 games at once. It was just becoming a drag.

I will still support Shenkuu in Yooyuball and Shootout Showdown though!

Well counting today, there should be 4 more days until the round 5 results are out. After that, I'm not sure what will happen.

Nice! Glad reading our methods has helped you to develop one of your own. :D

I just refresh if a YYB game's not going my way, like say, the second yooyu's a Darigan one... :laughingsmiley:

If it helps I seem to be able to make the Darigan Ball go in almost every time by aligning myself sideways in front of the goal. So either face up or down with you arrow facing either way and your side the the opposing team goal. That or I just don't play at all when a ball shows up and let it play itself, can't tell you how many times I've actually had the opposing team score on themselves with the Darigan Ball with that method!

Good job you guys, 2nd in your bracket! Keep it up!

If it helps I seem to be able to make the Darigan Ball go in almost every time by aligning myself sideways in front of the goal. So either face up or down with you arrow facing either way and your side the the opposing team goal. That or I just don't play at all when a ball shows up and let it play itself, can't tell you how many times I've actually had the opposing team score on themselves with the Darigan Ball with that method!

Good job you guys, 2nd in your bracket! Keep it up!

I have sometimes managed to score with the 90 degree angle thing, yeah. But a lot of the time I do the other thing you do >_< One time this year the other team scored an own goal immediately, LOL! It was one of those rounds when the Darigan yooyu was the second ball out, too, so that made me very happy!

In my opinion, they need to replace the Darigan Yooyu with something a little less frustrating- or at least make it easier to score with it. xD

Hey don't push your luck, they might decide to swap its appearance frequency with that of the regular yooyu... D:<

:laughingsmiley:

Oh gawd... @.@ If that happened, it would no longer be enjoyable for me.

Although it would give me more time to do something else while I'm waiting. :p

Ah! The second half of the tournament did not go as planned for me!  Two of the fingers were sore... Probably from all of the SOSD and some of that YYB.  And, I just didn't get around to it after the travel.  Good job playing in the tournament guys! 

Two more days to try and play, *checks*, 30 games of YYB...after the way I struggled with today's first attempt just now... :laughingsmiley:

I think I might just do my 3 games to get the 3k NP and then steadily work on the 349 SOSD needed to get to Rank 10 ^.^;;

That Lost Desert forward has some nasty yooyu-grabbing skills, I only managed 6 goals because I spent the majority of the game running about like an idiot and failing to hold onto the yooyu for long enough to be able to score :rolleyes_anim:

Considering TDN's page for Lost Desert says their Yooyuball skill is low, that pretty much sums up MY abilities, doesn't it! :laughingsmiley:

Umm... WHAT?!

qT54Wqy.png

How is that possible? We got swept under the rug and we're ahead on standings? lol