Randomly 600000 NP Richer

arobinson129

Hi Guys, Hope this is the right place to post this, I was playing neopets this AM and I was showing 19,000 np up above, I went out for an hour and when I came back it showed 600,000. The only thing I can think of is that I had a ticket in for a glitch in the trading post but that was nearly 2 years ago and only 450,000. Any thoughts?

Could you have gained a lottery ticket in a random event that you missed?

If you click the help link at the bottom of any page and go to My Support you'll be able to see if your ticket's been dealt with yet.

I don't think so, in the AC sign ups thread people are showing the dedication prizes they've got and no-one's mentioned money.

If you're worried about the safety and security on your account, I'd suggest making sure you have  PIN on everything (in case you don't already). Additionally if you don't know where the neopoints came from submitting a ticket to TNT may be a good idea in case something shady happened. Recently JumpStart learned about a security breach and accounts have been compromised through that. Out of precaution if it was me I'd question it and ask TNT what's up. It's possible you missed something, but it could be a glitch too. :)

Active accounts have been compromised left and right today. If you are active on the neoboards (they may have found you there) or feel your account has been compromised, do take the necessary steps to make it secure :)