Net worth?

currently at 68 million, after just buying a super attack pea. got another 50 million in other BD items, and 15 mil in the stock market.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Introductions & Welcome' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

Approximately 32.2 million in the bank, 400k in stocks, literally no idea about my SDB, haha.  Not too bad for 770 days, eh?

Or to put it in context, I earn a bit over 41k a day and that's only rising.  If I'd known how much NP was in maxing out Battledome payouts sooner, I could only imagine how much richer I'd be.  Alas!

Approximately 32.2 million in the bank, 400k in stocks, literally no idea about my SDB, haha.  Not too bad for 770 days, eh?

Or to put it in context, I earn a bit over 41k a day and that's only rising.  If I'd known how much NP was in maxing out Battledome payouts sooner, I could only imagine how much richer I'd be.  Alas!

nice blue! yeah raking in reds certainly adds in a lot. but on the other hand, you don't get to train up your pet :P

I calculated my pet out - stats are right around 1000 of each of the big 3. If you calculate up the costs of codestones over the years, that probably costs about 50 million give or take.

you training your pet blue?