"Kiko Pop" daily.. do you have any strategy?!

mcsneezy

I'm really curious about this because I started doing it a certain way and so far, it has worked 13/15 days... coincidence probably but oh well :P

( ** TL;DR - you can skip this part if you want  ) Ok to start, here's a random (possibly TMI) tidbit about myself... I've been diagnosed with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, so often times I do things in very specific & sometimes even strange ways lol. This even extends itself to Neopets. So, for example, whenever I'd open the Kiko Pop page, whichever balloon immediately caught my eye was the one I would try to pop. I swear, it NEVER EVER worked for me, not even once. So after like a month, I begrudgingly decided to try to pick a different way.

SO, this leads to the purpose of me writing all this: the "strategy" I have been using that, whether coincidence or not, has won me a prize ~87% of the time is I look for balloons that seem to appear bigger than others. There are usually a few (like 3-5) each time.. they're easy for me to find because 2 of the balloons will touch each other. I know, it sounds super weird! But I am telling you, either it's working or I just have an ABSOLUTELY INSANE streak of both bad & good luck hahaha.

I'm just curious if anyone else has a "strategy" or whatever for this daily activity, or any other one's really :)

(also, I'm super sorry if this is posted in the wrong place; I looked but didn't find anything that seemed to fit better)

I always hit the one in the middle and i'd say I hit it 3/4 times, like 75%. You get the avatar if a question mark appears on the tag that appears under the balloon you popped. I did get the avvie after a couple of months, but I wouldn't swear by my strategy-which is aim for the least moving object, the middle balloon. Lol

Happy Gaming everybody! :rock: Good luck mcsneezy, I hope you pop that kiko, erm...balloon soon!  :laughingsmiley:

I usually play on "Super Crazy Hard", and like midnight_spell360, I aim for the middle one. I end up missing, more that I hit one, well, cuz it's Super Crazy Hard! I already got the avatar, and that's why I like playing Super Crazy Hard - just to see what items I can get. Just out of curiosity, mcsneezy, are you playing on Easy?

I have always been hitting the middle one too because it hardly moves at all so I assumed it would be easy.

HOWEVER. It worked for the first few days but for the recent week, I have been constantly getting misses (the dart bounces off the balloon) wonder what I did wrong. Or was I just having really bad luck.

(btw I started playing 2 weeks ago)

Oops! Yeah, I always play on Super Crazy Hard! Forgot that it might make a difference.  :rolleyes_anim: Anyway, I let it twirl down until it nearly stops too...or at least it looks like it almost does. Has anyone ever aimed at Elvin? Do you get a funny re-directive?  :laughingsmiley: Happy Gaming everybody!  :rock:

I don't really have a strategy, I just aim for the ones with band-aids on them (when the game was released, I remember some people were saying these were easier to pop). Apparently it doesn't make a difference, but I kept this habit. Also, I always play on medium/standard and I let the wheel spin a few times so I can sort of "feel" the right moment to shoot.

Oops! Yeah, I always play on Super Crazy Hard! Forgot that it might make a difference.  :rolleyes_anim: Anyway, I let it twirl down until it nearly stops too...or at least it looks like it almost does. Has anyone ever aimed at Elvin? Do you get a funny re-directive?  :laughingsmiley: Happy Gaming everybody!  :rock:

I hadn't done this daily yet today, so I decided to see what happened.  Elvin says "Whoa, careful there! You're trying to hit a balloon, not take out one of the Kiko's swimming in the lake.  Maybe you'll have better luck tomorrow?"  Nothing else happened.

Personally I played on Super Crazy Hard and tried popping the balloons with bandages on them. One time I missed and hit a balloon without a bandage and it still popped, which made me figure there really wasn't a difference between the balloons. I never considered going for the middle one though, so thanks for the tips everyone! Hopefully I'll get that avatar sooner now :)

I played on Super Hard and always hit the middle balloon. I finally got the avatar after a few weeks of trying, and after that, I went to play on the medium difficulty. 

I've never gotten anything good on the Hard difficulty, so that's why I went for the medium one instead. 

I play it on easy and always aim for the middle one, get it every time. I used to try for super crazy hard and had about a 1 in 3 success with it, but I found the prizes were no better whatever level I did, so now I stick with easy and get loot every time.

I got the avvie fairly soon after the daily began, so now I never go for the middle balloon.  It's more fun to go for one of the outside ones.  I will confess I play on Easy, mostly because I have a 95%(ish) success rate and I get more satisfaction out of getting something pretty much every time I play rather than trying for 'better' prizes and having less success. And sometimes the prizes are pretty good.  I got a book today, which I was happy with as my Uni hadn't read it yet.  I used to always go for one of the balloons that had the least number in that colour on the wheel, like pink, orange or green.  Now I just pick randomly.

Yeah I LOVE it when I get books from Kiko Pop, they've always been ones that my pets haven't read, so far.

I like to go for the orange balloons, no idea why, but it always makes me happy when it's an orange one in the centre. I like the idea of trying for the ones that there's the least amount of though, I think I'm going to try to remember to try that out. :yes:

I always play on standard/medium, and I aim for the two rings toward the upper left corner. I got the avatar without even trying for it under a blue balloon in the inner ring. I almost never aim for the middle balloon just because I like a challenge. My hit rate is probably 85-90%

I haven't had any luck with the avatar or much of a success rate, but i play medium.  i usually aim for a balloon with a band aid and throw the dart immediately.  I think I'm going to go crazy hard and work on that avatar and watch and wait.  Thanks for the tips.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Was looking through the forums randomly and came across this topic.

So i was thinking, why not right? Since i hardly do the daily on this anyways

So i clicked hardest difficulty, and just aimed for the middle; aaaaaand what do you know

Screen_Shot_2016_06_10_at_2_30_29_PM.jpg

giphy.gif