faerie quest ruins?

smartwangsta

Hey does anyone know anything about the faeries ruins? I just started a faerie quest fortune cookie 2 days ago and I'm kinda pissed off that I can't access it right now. Would really appreciate some help or explanation.

I was getting this message from the faerie queen

Ever since the fall of Faerieland, the faeries have lived on the surface of Neopia instead of in the clouds. They are capable of wonderful spells, but only if you bring them supplies in exchange for their magical rewards.
main3-bg.jpg

"Neopia has worked hard to help Faerieland. It's time we faeries paid that debt by making Neopia a better place." The Faerie Queen smiles. "Let me know when you are ready for a quest."
"I have asked several faeries from each of the elements, as well as some of the most powerful faeries in Neopia, to offer their talent with spells. You might receive a quest from any of them!"
"It looks as though you are not on a quest at the moment. As you spend time in Neopia, we will summon you to assist us as needed."

oh hah, never mind I figured it out. Wasn't logged in because I had logged in on my phone.

but for that matter, does anyone remember that one neopets app that used to be out? I can't seem to find it on android anymore. it had all the dailies on it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Neopets Help'.