I get glitches like that all the time as of recently.I wish TNT would check the programming for the user controls. See if they could be cleaned up a bit so that our commands would get through to the characters. One of the weirdest glitches I've had was last night. Just at "kickoff", all 4 of my players started to move, Elon too, but he was moving in a circle, and NOT left, like I was pushing on the left arrow button on my keyboard. I play 1-3 formation, going from the right to the left. That's why Elon's goal-count is so much higher than the others. XD

Goals Scored     4,344
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis     3,666
Goals by Oten Runeu     235
Goals by Lamelle Turow     223
Goals by Barit Jowes     220

Not too bad for 363 games, but my points per game has fallen a bit, to just under 12, to 11.9(roughly) points per game. I'm about to try to restart my browser, see if that helps anyway with the unresponsiveness during my playing.

Have you gotten a game with 17 points yet this year? I haven't yet. Been kinda close, but these control glitches are really frustrating me. :(

I've finally got my gpg over 8 my best game so far has been 13-0

My favorite glitch so far was when I passed the ball from my goalie to my forward and then the goalie became attached to the ball so I carried them all the way to the other goal where I thankfully scored and it reset. 

Good job CylonPirate! :D

LOL I LOVE THAT GLITCH! Ok, not too much because it's risky, but it DOES LOOK amusing! :D Haven't had it this year though.

Have you ever scored a goal with your goalie? You need a Fire Yooyu AND that player enlarging power-up Then the goalie has the power to get a Fire Yooyu into the opposing net. Haven't had it happen this year, but because it's not one of your 4 on the field, I believe the goal isn't counted in the AC stats, such as when the opponent scores a goal in their own net. It's just fun, and LUCK because the yooyu could be caught before it gets there by any of the 8 players on the field, or the opposing goalie.

Here are my stats so far...

Goals Scored     5,582
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis     4,742
Goals by Oten Runeu     297
Goals by Lamelle Turow     274
Goals by Barit Jowes     269
Saves by Tonie Plessix     402
Number of Wins    464

Not bad for 464 games and 0 support games. ;)

I just finished game 20 for the day, it was my 100th score of 13 points this year. I was wondering which score would make it there first. lol (11, 12 and 13 were all getting close to their 100th)

I HOPE I can reach all-star this year, due to an out of town family event, I won't be able to play as much as I have been, my only real hope of reaching all-star would be if Round 5 is long enough to offset the time I lose for the family event.

I noticed that Maraqua is back to 9th. Oh well, we should still try our best! Good luck everyone!! :D

I made it to All Star today.  I was hoping for it to happen yesterday, but I haven't had as much time so far this week to play.

I haven't had my goalie score this year yet.  I actually haven't been getting very many of the enlarging power-ups this year.  I'm hoping that I get more, because that is my favorite one.  Even if I don't score, it's fun.

I made it to All Star today.  I was hoping for it to happen yesterday, but I haven't had as much time so far this week to play.

I haven't had my goalie score this year yet.  I actually haven't been getting very many of the enlarging power-ups this year.  I'm hoping that I get more, because that is my favorite one.  Even if I don't score, it's fun.

Congrats! I'm hoping I can still make it to All-Star! I actually had my goalie score with the large power up and a fire ball, those things are fast! I don't like that you drop them, but I love how easy it is to get them into the goal, they're my favorite.

Got to Rank 6 and have only be vegging on games for 2 days. So I'm hoping I can still make it to All-Star!

Good Job Maraqua! Keep it up!

CONGRATS!!! I just got to Rank 15, need 50 for Rank 16, or 300 for All-Star. Provided I only play YYB.

LOL I DO like the enlarging Power-Up. In years past, I THINK I had a goal only take 1 second off the clock, but that would've been a few years since that happened. It was a Fire Yooyu, and the enlargement power-up was right between Elon and the Fire Yooyu.

LOL Musical_Shoyru

I wish they'd count scores for the goalie, but if I recall correctly, goalie goals don't count to your goal totals, like opponents scoring against themselves. I've had THAT happen several times this year. lol Opponents scoring for me. lol

Thanks for the accolades. Seems like Maraqua's having SOME trouble, in the standings. But the legit players and true fans of Maraqua, have a lot of heart. I'm sure most of us are still playing hard. :)

Good luck to you and your team too! :)

I don't know how far I will be getting in the ranking this year. It's been a rough year for anything going on outside of work, and even at work.

I'll hopefully be reaching rank 8 today. I made it to rank 8. Probably won't reach 9 today, but that would be nice.

Good luck Spritizie!

OMG now THAT WAS TERRIFYING! So I refreshed my AC main screen, http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/and while it was refreshing I went to check out another window. When I came back, ALL my scores were GONE and the BEGINNER shield was up! Well I just about dropped my jaw through to China, but I hit refresh and then all my stats came back, safe and sound! (After refreshing several more times to MAKE SURE) LOL TRULY TERRIFYING! I'm behind "schedule" today with YYB. Don't know if I can hit the cap today. :(

Oh well, good luck everyone!