Altador Cup XI Begins!

hrtbrk

I'm not sure if you're using a mouse/trackpad or your keyboard. I use my Mouse and I'm getting games with 11-0. It honestly takes practice to get there. I remember my first year playing I had such a terrible time with YYB until I got better at it. Keep at it and I'm sure you can do it! :D

Whenever I play with my mouse it's always a disaster. I tried to get used to it but I can never get the dang ball in their goal!

I'll be sticking to the keyboard. :p

Yeah so I tried playing YYB on a laptop and that was a nightmare. I still won but only by one point  :shiftyeyes_anim:

I'm on a laptop.  I'm not doing brilliantly, I'll admit, but I was just wondering what differences you found.  I'm wondering if I should be taking over my husband's PC...

AC is always at a bad time for me XD I just started a new job, unfortunately, so my ability to play is supremely limited. But I'm definitely still going to put forth the best effort I can, given the circumstances and limited time.

I like YYB for the most part, but I hate when it randomly picks a lead player. I have a hard time stopping goals when there are three players near the goalie. SO frustrating. The mouse way was a little easier on the control aspect. It was also nice to see where the arrow was pointing so I could do some sneaky goals. ;)