So, the caps this year are weird...

MysteryAF

Yooyuball has a daily cap of 46 matches.

On the other hand, Shootout Showdown has a daily cap of 401 matches!

Seriously? 401!? Isn't that a bit high? I already got to rank 4 in just a few hours xD

Source?!

I can't play that much with my 4-year old laptop without it slowing down to a crawl. But this is going to be such a gap between teams with really devoted players and teams with casual players.

The source is from me personally playing that many matches:

js8CIgl.png

I am definitely not complaining either. Seems like it will be easier to reach All-Star if you're really devoted.

401 is pretty low considering the cap used to be over 700 lol

Jumpstaff did mention they lowered caps this year, making it easier to achieve All-Star. I think it's their way of taking a jab at people who may not play honestly.

NEW CAPS

Yooyuball: 46 wins

Slushie Slinger: 86 games
Make Some Noise/Shootout Showdown: 401 games

Reaching the Yooyuball cap each day is going to be my goal so I can reach All Star this year. Thanks for posting the new caps. :)

i didnt play much today but i made it to Rank 1

btw if i score just 1 goal in sosd it counts right ?! 

Indeed it does. It still takes a fair bit of time to reach the cap though.

Here are the minimum points you need for each game for it to count towards your rank.

Yooyuball - Finish the match

Slushie Slinger - 270 points

Make Some Noise - 3,000 points

Shootout Showdown - 35 points

Yes but please help your team by finishing SOSD instead of 1-goal. It takes only an extra 5-10 secs. and it's 35x better for your team's scores :)

Yes but please help your team by finishing SOSD instead of 1-goal. It takes only an extra 5-10 secs. and it's 35x better for your team's scores :)

Unfortunately that 5-10 secs really adds up when there are 401 matches to be played on 2 different minigames.

Honestly, I don't have the time to play that much. My goals (since this is my first year playing) are just 50 games of MSN/SOSD, 25 games of SS, and 10 games of YYB per day. YYB stresses me out really badly. I can't handle the confusion, plus my computer is an old lady who lags hard core. 

If I can get to rank 10 before the end of AC, I'll be happy. 

So my main game is Slushie Slinger and it takes me 4 minutes to play one game.  So for me to make the cap for the day it would take me almost 6 hours!  I won't be playing for the daily caps, but what I do to hurry it up is to start a Slushie Slinger game in one tab and play Shootout Showdown in another tab.  I can usually get through 10 games of Shootout while alternating back and forth with Slushie Slinger.

So my main game is Slushie Slinger and it takes me 4 minutes to play one game.  So for me to make the cap for the day it would take me almost 6 hours!  I won't be playing for the daily caps, but what I do to hurry it up is to start a Slushie Slinger game in one tab and play Shootout Showdown in another tab.  I can usually get through 10 games of Shootout while alternating back and forth with Slushie Slinger.

Slushie Slinger takes a really long time, I cap it every day and it takes about four and a half hours capping the minimum score of 270.

Yooyuball and Shootout Showdown each take about two hours each to cap at the minimum, so it takes about eight and a half hours to play through them.

Now if I threw Make Some Noise in there, I would lose my mind. I can barely tolerate capping the other three.