Rank goals and current rankings for Altador Cup XI!

I'm closing in on Rank 5; currently 8 YYB or 91 SOSD to go. So I should definitely get that today.

Rank 5 was a far as I got last year so the cap changes that TNT have made have definitely made a difference!

Good job!

May I ask where you got this banner? I really  like it  :laughingsmiley: 

old_shenkuu_zpsy2hqxk2w.png

Id like to have one as well for my team!

Good job!

May I ask where you got this banner? I really  like it  :laughingsmiley:

old_shenkuu_zpsy2hqxk2w.png

Id like to have one as well for my team!

That awesome banner's one of the ones made by Deboratibi. You can find them all here

Good work everyone! I just hit Rank 8 today. Boy, those Ranks keep getting tougher and tougher as you progress eh? Still, I'm going to adjust my goal from Rank 9 to... Rank 12 I think. I know I won't be able to play much this weekend, but I'll probably play a ton that last week, so I think that's doable!

It's been a bit since I last posted in this thread. Managed to get to rank 8 tonight, and for the first time in ages I had enough time to reach the YYB cap of 46!. I only have 212 games in. My current points per game average stands at 11.99528301886792 ppg. I had a couple really bad games thanks to multiple darigan yooyus. My lowest was a win 3-0. Both the 2nd and 4th yooyus were darigan. I'm sure that brought my average down pretty far, though I don't know HOW much damage it did to the average, but I did have a few 14s,15s and 16s today. NO 17s yet this season. Here are my stats. Despite the goals saved by the our goalie, he ends up on his face a fair bit when the other team have a chance to shoot for a goal. >_> Would LOVE to trade him. lol

Here are my current stats.

Goals Scored    2,543
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis    2,138
Goals by Oten Runeu    145
Goals by Lamelle Turow    127
Goals by Barit Jowes    133
Saves by Tonie Plessix    180
Number of Wins    212

196 wins of 10 or higher
16 wins of 9 or lower

Goal score breakdown (10+)
10 = 20
11 = 39
12 = 40
13 = 47
14 = 30
15 = 15
16 = 5
17 = 0

I threw 17 in there because that's my top YYB score from the last few years. No luck getting that score yet this year. LOL My goal is still to discover if a score of 18 is possible.

I'm glad to see Maraqua rising to 7th overall in the standings.

The competition is certainly fierce this year!

I think we're about at the halfway point for the AC!

Best of luck everyone! :D

That's GREAT Sara! Congratulations! :D

I got to rank 9 last night, need 34 more YYB wins for Rank 10. I also was able to improve my points per game average, almost 1 whole point! 12.07364341085271

It's odd, but when I've been playing YYB later in the evening/night, I've been getting an AWFUL lot of Darigan yooyus for a couple of evenings. One game yesterday I had 3 darigan yooyus come out as yooyus numbers 2, 4, and 6. I think my score was only 5 for that game. -_- And I had a win of 3-0, which also probably really sunk my PPG average also due to a 2 darigan game where they just didn't want to cooperate. Darigans aside, I dislike the Faerie Yooyu more, unless there's a net-expander power-up handy. lol

I actually LIKE the Mutant yooyu. He USUALLY cooperates for me. But I've had a bit of trouble with him at times too. lol

Anyway, I got CLOSE to 17, but nowhere near close enough to see if 18 is possible. I still believe it is though! Just gotta keep plugging away, and try to prove it. ;) Maraqua's been up against some tough teams the last few days.

Good luck everyone! :)

well, I made all star a few days ago and am still playing yyb and ss to max daily(I missed about 4 days of play). I spend most of my day on neopets when I'm not at doctor's appts.

GO FAERIELAND!

current copy and paste of stats, since I am newb to the stats signatures everyone seems to have lol

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 4,335   Goals by Kakoni Worrill 2,741   Goals by Elbin Kroe 787   Goals by Delma Harrence 389   Goals by Ciona Broan 418   Saves by Valtonous Rea 761 Number of Wins 506 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 145 Top Score 603
Make Some Noise
Games Played 100 Top Score 5,601
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4,601 Top Score 1,200

Congrats to all the All-stars!! I made Rank 10 tonight. Phew! Glad it's a Bonus day for YYB! :D Got all all 46 games in again. :D

Here are my current stats.

Goals Scored    3,650
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis    3,090
Goals by Oten Runeu    198
Goals by Lamelle Turow    181
Goals by Barit Jowes    181
Saves by Tonie Plessix    255
Number of Wins    304
Number of Draws    0
Number of Losses 0

282 wins of 10 or higher
22 wins of 9 or lower

Goal score breakdown (10+)
10 = 29
11 = 60
12 = 55
13 = 66
14 = 45
15 = 20
16 = 7
17 = 0

Points Per Game: 12.00657894736842  So down a fair bit from last night, about 0.07 points down. I had a LOT of Darigan Yooyus today. >_<

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 6,501   

Goals by Luvea Trivon 1,483   

Goals by Vonde Cayle 1,576   

Goals by Rhee Solters 1,376   

Goals by Derbi Azar 2,066   

Saves by Leera Heggle 764

Number of Wins 578

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 21 Top Score 668

Make Some Noise

Games Played 400 Top Score 6,339

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 2,538 Top Score 1,200

Just made All Star last night :D...aiming now for Double All Star but at least Rank 26 (in the ~AbsoluteCorruption page)

All these people hitting All-Star...and here's me, I got to Rank 7 yesterday, go me \o/

I'm aware that I've undoubtedly played less that I did last year to hit Rank 5 by the end. But still, Rank 7, yay!

Those of you going for double All-Star, you will get double the points for the prize shop then? I'm just wondering if there's some kind of eventual cap on the amount of prize points someone can earn, just to prevent hackers from being able to clear the shop out.

Those of you going for double All-Star, you will get double the points for the prize shop then? I'm just wondering if there's some kind of eventual cap on the amount of prize points someone can earn, just to prevent hackers from being able to clear the shop out.

I would assume so, yes. They wouldn't want it to become pointless once you reach All-Star in terms of beneficial reasons. As for a cap on prize points, I kind of doubt they have that. Most hackers are caught right away and dedicated people like me would feel a bit discouraged. If there was a prize point cap I would play a lot less.

I would assume so, yes. They wouldn't want it to become pointless once you reach All-Star in terms of beneficial reasons. As for a cap on prize points, I kind of doubt they have that. Most hackers are caught right away and dedicated people like me would feel a bit discouraged. If there was a prize point cap I would play a lot less.

Well, when I say prize point cap I was thinking along the lines of beyond quadruple All-star or something equally bonkers, lol. Something the majority of people would be unlikely to reach. But that if a cheater found a way to give themselves monumental amounts of prize points there'd be a ceiling to prevent too much damage.

But basically, yeah, lol...I'm over-thinking things and I know it :laughingsmiley:

I'm quite sure there's some coding in place that sits up and takes notice if someone all of a sudden has a massive amount of points when they hadn't 2 seconds before, and into the freezer they go!

I just finished game 20 for the day, it was my 100th score of 13 points this year. I was wondering which score would make it there first. lol (11, 12 and 13 were all getting close to their 100th)

Just trying to get all my games in, HOPING for All-Star, but with having to go out of town for a couple days this weekend, I don't know if I can make it. TRYING though! With this Round 5, I MIGHT be able to make it, depending on how long it is.

I hit Rank 8 last night, I feel proud of myself! Unsure how likely I am to get to 9 as the amount of SOSD games needed to rank up has shot up exponentially, and my total ineptitude at YYB means playing 38 games of that is a little bit unlikely. :*

Got to Rank 15 tonight! :D 50 games to Rank 16, or 300 more games to reach All-Star on YYB alone. Also, my score saves of 11 and 12 both broke the 100th send milestone. Scores of 13 have reached 118 in total. :D Total games with a score of 10 and higher stand at 496. Out of 534 games/wins. I'm a tired or I would figure out my goals per game average, or other things I'd usually check. 6454 goals so far though.

Good luck everyone! :)

Rank 12 now. With Faerieland (probably) in the top bracket against some insanely talented teams, I'm going to be playing like a madwoman the next week, so ... maybe a new goal of 15? That looks like a lot of games. *Sigh* I'd really like to hit All-Star for the fun of it, but that's Soooooo much playing...

silver_redgem.png

Finally hit rank 14 today! I've been averaging out about 2 ranks a day. Needless to say my wrists, fingers, brain, and neck are exhausted. I started playing the AC on June 22nd/23rd and have already made it through 14 ranks..... what have I done to myself?!? lol

Good luck to everyone still trying to achieve All-Star (That's where I'm heading, will be there on the 29th!) and congrats to those who have already made their goal! You rock!

silver_redgem.png

Finally hit rank 14 today! I've been averaging out about 2 ranks a day. Needless to say my wrists, fingers, brain, and neck are exhausted. I started playing the AC on June 22nd/23rd and have already made it through 14 ranks..... what have I done to myself?!? lol

Good luck to everyone still trying to achieve All-Star (That's where I'm heading, will be there on the 29th!) and congrats to those who have already made their goal! You rock!

That's an insane achievement! Congratulations! I'd like to get to Rank 10, but I'm kind of losing the will to live with regard to playing now, lol.

Ugh, I'm probably done at Rank 16. :( I've barely had time to play, and I didn't NEED to spend another day here. I had to tack on an extra day to my trip because my car's Heat Shield started dragging, literally 2 blocks from the dealership where I bought it. Fortunately it was 5 minutes before they closed, instead of 5 minutes after. They were kind enough to remove it for me so i wasn't dragging it all over the place.

Got it replaced today, but won't be heading home until Mom gets back from an appointment. But I have packing up to do instead of playing YYB.I'm bummed I won't reach All-Star this year, but if I had played more early on, I wouldn't have gotten so far behind. :( So there's really only myself to blame. I've managed about 14-16 games over the last few days. If I had gone home yesterday, as I originally planned, I would've at least had a shot at maybe getting a higher rank. oh well, there's always next year!

Otherwise, the family picnic went GREAT! Most of my cousins and their families were able to make it. I'm glad MY turn to host is done! I've got about 10 or so other cousins and 1 sib, so it'll be awhile before my turn comes around again. LOL Mom was a great help in helping get it organized this year!

Good luck to everyone still fighting to reach All-Star! I fully intend on playing YYB when I get home later today, try to get some more goals and shop points. ;)

Later!

silver_bluegem.png

Reached Rank 16...... The next shield is gold!

I fell asleep in the middle of the day today and woke up around 11:30p giving myself only 3.5 hours till midnight at NST, I almost was just like "nope. I'm done, rank 14 is good enough for me, I'll get All-Star next year." Then I thought how hard I've been trying to get through these ranks and it would of been all for nothing to give up now. I managed to reach all my game goals for the day with only being 90 games short on MSN, I just added the remainder of the games to my goals for tomorrow and Thursday.  I even came up with this method to play SS and YYB at the same time, I'd score a couple of goals on YYB and then switch over to SS and get all the customers and then switch back, sometimes I was even able to not have to switch back to YYB if I got a Darigan Ball, or Fire Ball.....

I'm done gaming for a bit. You guys can still make All-Star! You got this!