Tarla's Shop of Mystery data wanted!!!

Hey!
If you've seen my post about scratchcard data, you know that this is similar but with Tarla :)

I'm looking for whether the price of Tarla's mystery bags affects how good the stuff you get in them.

I'm making a spreadsheet similar to the one for scratchcards

If you want to help, please post;

How much the bag costed AND

What you got

To be honest, I don't know what other factors could affect what you get...

At the moment at least we can see what things you get :D

Thanks!

Well, I never had bought anything from Tarla's Shop of Mystery because I am absolutely rubbish in the luck department, and just as I suspected...
776NP = Packet of Gravel 7:49:20pm
4446NP = You Did It Card 7:51:25pm
*cue sad trombone* <_<

P.S.: it was kind of fun to say: thanks a lot, lordnuggets! ;)

1. Spent 4446, got a Pile of Dung.

2. Spent 1358, got a Pile of Dung.

3. Spent 1238, got a Pile of Dung.

So, that was a bust.

I did not wait more than 10 minutes between each purchase. I'm gonna repeat the process of buying 3 bags, but try waiting at least half an hour between and see if that affects the outcome.

Edit: Well, I don't know if waiting a longer time affects things.

Round 2:

1. Spent 415, got a Red Kazoo

2. Spent 629, got Neggitus Injection

3. Spent 708, got Broken Corn Pyramid

4. Just to see, I got one more bag, spending 1562 np and getting another Pile of Dung.

Yes, I also bought less expensive bags the second time around, except for the last purchase.

What I have learned from this experience, at least what seems to be the case to me:

1. The amount of np paid does not have to do with the value of the item recieved.

2. A person is more likely to get a mix of different items (as opposed to the same item) when they purchase less expensive bags.

I have no idea if you can actually get anything of value from Tarla, I've heard stories, haha, but for my part, I do not think it is worth it.

Pardon me if this info is more than you asked for, by the way. I tend to get a bit carried away sometimes.

Oh dear... I wonder how long it'll take for us to get something good, haha.

The table for this looks horrendous so hopefully it'll start looking better... soon...

Thanks so much for the help so far

Well, I never had bought anything from Tarla's Shop of Mystery because I am absolutely rubbish in the luck department, and just as I suspected...
776NP = Packet of Gravel 7:49:20pm
4446NP = You Did It Card 7:51:25pm
*cue sad trombone* <_<

P.S.: it was kind of fun to say: thanks a lot, lordnuggets! ;)

You did it!  

/~:

1. Spent 4446, got a Pile of Dung.

2. Spent 1358, got a Pile of Dung.

3. Spent 1238, got a Pile of Dung.

So, that was a bust.

I did not wait more than 10 minutes between each purchase. I'm gonna repeat the process of buying 3 bags, but try waiting at least half an hour between and see if that affects the outcome.

Edit: Well, I don't know if waiting a longer time affects things.

Round 2:

1. Spent 415, got a Red Kazoo

2. Spent 629, got Neggitus Injection

3. Spent 708, got Broken Corn Pyramid

4. Just to see, I got one more bag, spending 1562 np and getting another Pile of Dung.

Yes, I also bought less expensive bags the second time around, except for the last purchase.

What I have learned from this experience, at least what seems to be the case to me:

1. The amount of np paid does not have to do with the value of the item recieved.

2. A person is more likely to get a mix of different items (as opposed to the same item) when they purchase less expensive bags.

I have no idea if you can actually get anything of value from Tarla, I've heard stories, haha, but for my part, I do not think it is worth it.

Pardon me if this info is more than you asked for, by the way. I tend to get a bit carried away sometimes.

It's never too much info :P

Feel free to say anything you find, it all helps!