Altador Cup XI Staff Tournament - Make Your Picks!

hrtbrk

Ah yes, this will be interesting, wish I could remember how well the people I picked last year managed. xD

Was it Cherryblossom that turned out to be rubbish so I dropped her...

I know, jellysundae! I actually picked really well last year but I can't remember who scored the most? Can we use this thread to say who we picked and then post again with the results that we got from our picks after the first round so ppl can compare and see who the high scorers were for next round or is that considered cheating? :shiftyeyes_anim:
Good Luck and Happy Gaming everybody!  :rock:

I see that Scoobert_Doo made a thread : 
AC XI - Staff Tournament - Who's Your Dream Team?
so I can post picks and results there. Thanks friends- Good Luck!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm pretty sure that's what this thread's intended for, I'm gonna use it for that anyway ><

I think I remember the chick with the blue hair started weakly but ended up kicking butt last year, I'm going for her again, and DJ Skellington. I know I replaced Cherryblossom with him last year and he's the token male in my team so far this year.

Looking at who I picked last year...

I'm going for an all girl team:

Forwards: Ninjakins and Cherryblossom

Defenders: Droplet and Kikocat

Goalie: Ehlo Froyo

GO LADIES!

It's interesting to see Ninjakins isn't a choice this year. I wonder if they were "downsized" by Jumpstart, or if competing last year was more than enough for them. :laughingsmiley:  I wonder what Droplet's doing with herself these days...

Anyway, I'm going with the same goalie, and Agog and Stroopwafel, and I'm picking Stroopwafel ENTIRELY because those things are AMAZING and I can't possibly NOT pick someone with that as a user name. :laughingsmiley:

Hang on...wait. a. minute.

DJ Skellington was laid off last year too, weren't they? That was the rumour, at least. In the Book of Ages he's still listed as IS a member of TNT, hmm...

Shenkuu all the way so Axe Bond was a no brainer

Senor Malo usually does well each year so that was my second no brainer

Mad Max Mutant is my other defender

Agog. Agog. Agog. Eh, why not? :P her strength is redoubtable

and finally Ehlo Froyo is my goalie because froyo is awesome, froyo is good b)

Anyway, I'm going with the same goalie, and Agog and Stroopwafel, and I'm picking Stroopwafel ENTIRELY because those things are AMAZING and I can't possibly NOT pick someone with that as a user name. :laughingsmiley:

Me too. As a Dutch person, I have to have Stroopwafel on my team. :laughingsmiley:

I hope the ladies are good because I've gone for an all girls team this time round :rock:...although that being said, I'm pretty sure I had an all girls team last year too, and that worked out very well for me  :laughingsmiley:

Same here. Lots of ladies to pick from this year too. :)

As long as DJ Skellington is playing, I don't really care about any of the other members of my team -- I think he's one of the longest-running TNT staff members, right? He's sort of an institution at this point. Oh, the Neo nostalgia!

Me too. As a Dutch person, I have to have Stroopwafel on my team. :laughingsmiley:

Go Team Stroopwafel! :woot:

Hmm! Maybe...if she does well, I'll allow myself to buy some... :shiftyeyes_anim: I haven't had any for a long time, because I just inhale them.  :laughingsmiley: I'm extremely jealous of you living somewhere where you can buy them from stalls selling fresh ones.

senormalo.pngpicked because Moltara/heat pun

cherry-blossom.pngpicked because strength: sarcasm and weakness: puppies

axe-bond.pngpicked because Shenkuu

max-mutant.pngpicked because strength: adaptation

ehlo-froyo.pngpicked because strength and weaknesses

I'm almost certain that I chose everybody just because I enjoyed their blurbs.  xD

I have no idea how else to go about it.

Go Team Stroopwafel! :woot:

Hmm! Maybe...if she does well, I'll allow myself to buy some... :shiftyeyes_anim: I haven't had any for a long time, because I just inhale them.  :laughingsmiley: I'm extremely jealous of you living somewhere where you can buy them from stalls selling fresh ones.

Truth be told, since they're so common here, I don't even buy them that often. (I think that when something is more difficult to obtain, it becomes even more awesome, somehow.)

Truth be told, since they're so common here, I don't even buy them that often. (I think that when something is more difficult to obtain, it becomes even more awesome, somehow.)

It absolutely does! I suppose that it's almost a shame that stroopwafel are commonplace enough in Holland to become something mundane. Kind of puts them on a level with fish and chips over here.

I'm contemplating switching Kikocat for Axe Bond, just because she's Shenkuu, and she looks cool, lol, what a rubbish reason! Kikocat did pretty well last year though, so I think I should leave well alone until Axe Bond shows what she's made of.