Neopets player, new to TDN and its forums.

NeoStep

The name's NeoStep. I have a highly interesting list of interests, some weird and some good.

I mostly enjoy playing Neopets whille listening to Skrillex's "Recess" EP.

Anyways, I am new to this forum, and I dunno why there's a black dot underneath the word Members. Is it supposed to be there? And this site reminds me of a site that has the same layout as this, just with a few features it doesn't have.

Hi, NeoStep! Welcome to TDNForums! I'm new here too and am really enjoying it so far. The black dot under members is supposed to be there but I don't remember what it is for at the moment.

Hi, NeoStep! Welcome to TDNForums! I'm new here too and am really enjoying it so far. The black dot under members is supposed to be there but I don't remember what it is for at the moment.

Thanks for the welcome. :) And they could possibly be "warning tick marks", or something. I'm moderately unsure, but I'll figure it out.

Welcome to the forums Neostep!

I don't really know what that black dot is either, but I THINK it might have something to do with the amount of forum posts made. Just a theory. lol

Anyway, hopefully you enjoy your time here on the forums. Things can get pretty interesting, fun and of course it's a good place to find out information and make friends. :)

Hi NeoStep, welcome to the forums. I like Skrillex too,I'm more of a Deadmau5 fan though (was bummed when they fell out, their collabs were always tight). I thought the dot under the members thing was just a design thing, like, for spacing. If you find out, let me know!

Hmm, upon further observation it looks like Aquamentis12 is right. You get more dots the more you post so...that's something.

Hi NeoStep, welcome to the forums. I like Skrillex too,I'm more of a Deadmau5 fan though (was bummed when they fell out, their collabs were always tight). I thought the dot under the members thing was just a design thing, like, for spacing. If you find out, let me know!

Hmm, upon further observation it looks like Aquamentis12 is right. You get more dots the more you post so...that's something.

Thanks for the welcome :D And I didn't really like Mau5 though...I mean like the mask and stuff, but his attitude bothers me...

Welcome to the forums Neostep!

I don't really know what that black dot is either, but I THINK it might have something to do with the amount of forum posts made. Just a theory. lol

Anyway, hopefully you enjoy your time here on the forums. Things can get pretty interesting, fun and of course it's a good place to find out information and make friends. :)

Aw, thanks for the warm welcome. :)

And yeah, that could be it, as alex had said that you were right, so I agree.

Welcome NeoStep to TDN forums, a very friendly group of players with lots of interests and helpful information.  :rolleyes_anim: I think my older sister, moonlit_danaa, had a Tamagotchi (before I was born) but my dad got annoyed that she was playing with it too much and super-worrying that her pet dinosaur was going to die (she was only 7 years old). So,he took it from her. So when we talk about our latest avatar or our AC progress on NP, my older sis gives me a warning type of look if I start talking about NP a lot so I won't lose the privilege to play or my computer, to keep it low key but not to let my dad think I am obsessed with a game.  :sad02:

Anyways, I hope you will enjoy hanging out on TDN forums and make a lot of friends here and on NP.  :woot:

Thanks midnight and spooky :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks, named. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.