Trading post question

nicolelouise

Hi guys,

So I recently made a bunch of offers on things at the TP.  Today I was looking at the offers I'd made, just to see how many were left.  As I was scrolling down the page I found 5 or 6 trades where my money and the item(s) I was offering were showing but the items I was bidding on didn't show up.  I looked up the lot number of one of these trades and found that the trade no longer existed.  I went through and cancelled those trades where this was the case and then wondered if I should be submitting a ticket on this? 

I did have some trades cancelled on me, but because your items and points are normally just restored to your account, I didn't think twice about it. I certainly didn't think about checking. Has anyone else had this happen?  Do I need to let TNT know or is this that whole 'stuck in the TP' thing that they already know about?

Did you not get your items and np back from the trades that didn't exist? If you didn't, then definitely submit a ticket! Do you remember the username for the item you wanted from in TP? Try to give as much information in your ticket as you can. Good Luck & hoping for the best for you.  :rolleyes_anim: