Mootix Single Drop 'Reward'?

homshabomination

I hope this is the correct place to post this, sorry if it is not!

If you have ever played Mootix Drop Single Drop Mode you may have noticed a promised reward for collecting all the targets. 

This may sound silly but.....is there any actual reward? I have been playing for 15 minutes now and am beginning to wonder if I am just wasting my time.

Please and thank you for your answers :)

Good question, but I do not have an answer. Neither the TDN Game Guide for Mootix Drop, nor the one from JN, mentions any "reward" for the Single Drop Mode. I know Snow Roller, too, says you have a change of getting items, but I never got any, when I was going for that avatar. Might be a good question to post on the "Games" Neoboard, or ask the Neopian TImes Editor.

I'm an old hand at Mootix Drop and I've never gotten a prize. Although it has been awhile since I last played, and I usually stuck to the missions. I wish TNT would fix the Insane Difficulty levels. I think the 3rd level, the rings stop rising up. When you land, there are still maybe half of the rings visible below you, even though you've landed (and failed for not going through them all).

Your's would definitely would be a good question for the NT editorial! If you submit it there, I hope they answer it! :)

I wish they'd bring back the World Challenge, it was the only time I ever got anything, aside from NP, for playing Mootix Drop. ;)

Best of luck getting your answer!