All-Star Rank is Still Possible!

Not sure if this helps anyone else, but it sure got me excited as I thought I missed my chance to get All-Star;

Even if you started the Altador cup tomorrow after NST you can still get the All-Star rank if you play this many games a day;

46 Yooyuball games until the the 29th

188+ Make Some Noise Games until the 29th

188+ Shootout Showdown Games until the 29th

43+ Slushie Slinger Games until the 29th

So that is a total of;

414 Yooyuball Game Wins

339 Slushie Slinger Games

1498 Make Some Noise Games

1500 Shootout Showdown Games

Hopefully this helps some people! I'm aiming for that gold Trophy and All-Star rank!!! Good luck everyone!

Good to know! I slacked off a bit early on. I'm always a slow starter with the AC. I think it's the daunting number of games needed to be played and the hours per day it takes. LOL

Anyway, I'm in a similar circumstance, and need to play as many YYB games I can a day to reach all-star, but I'll have to go out of town for a couple days starting Friday, I'll have limited access and time to play. Good to know it's still possible by looking at your numbers.

Thanks for posting this! Does give me some hope I can still make it! ^_^

Best of luck getting to All-Star! :)

It's goof to know there's still hope. I'm only at rank 12 and have a ways to go yet. I've been super busy and haven't had much time to game over this last week.

I'm at Rank 6 and I'll be playing as much as possible but the thought of Slushie Slingers... Br... I hate that game.

Haha! I love that game! I hate how long it takes though :(

Haha! I love that game! I hate how long it takes though :(

LOL I'm with you on that one! It's the first game I'm aware of that had ANY peophin in it! Likewise though, I hate how long it takes. Starts out a bit too slow for my taste. lol I'll probably play it and some of the other support games while I'm out of town with limited time and access. I don't know how YYB will run. XD

Good luck to everyone! I hit rank 15 tonight, 44th game out of 46.

These are my stats currently! Still working toward All-Star and still possible! If anyone needs one of these made for them to help keep track of their scores better I can make one specific for your needs and e-mail it to ya! Hope this helps some people out!

AC_Goals_Picture.png

Hopefully that's pretty easy to read! 

Top Left Set of Cells = What my current count of each game is (My counter here on TDN doesn't match my overall games played as a few of the games I didn't reach minimum score as I didn't know about it LOL)Top Right Set of Cells = Is the MINIMUM amount of each game needed to reach All-Star Rank.Middle-Top Set of Cells = The amount of games I ACTUALLY played each day. I set it up this way to help me keep track so that if I didn't quit make it on one of the particular games, I can rearrange how many games I play each day by adding more to certain goals. In my case I'd have to add on more to SS or MSN games if I didn't reach a particular goalMiddle-Bottom Set of Cells = the amount of games I still need to play to reach All-Star Rank. All I did was subtract my current amount of games from the amount needed to reach All-Star and that's how I got the total. I have it set up in my OpenOffice program that when I change the count display in the Top-Left Set of Cells it's automatically subtracts it from the amount of game I still need to play to reach All-StarVery Bottom Set of Cell = how many games I plan on/need to play/ing to reach All-Star.

Can we also play tomorrow to try to reach all star?? I hope so because I'm maxed out today and just only got level 18!!!

Are the stats on your counter accurate? Did each one of them meet the requirement? I can try and figure it out for ya if you can meet All-Star tomorrow, which I believe is possible.