Rhett & Link/Good Mythical Morning

NeoStep

Are there any Mythical Beasts in this place? :D

Rub some bacon on it was my ringtone for a very long time... I used to get some very weird looks... :L

Nice to meet another Mythical Beast!

Heya, fellow Mythical Beast :)

And haha, it's worth having a R&L ringtone lol

I used to watch it, but I found them to be really cheesy. I like thought-provoking videos more than goofiness.

I completely understand their appeal though and respect them and their fans.

I watch GMM occasionally, but my favorite Rhett & Link video is the Taylor Swift caption fail video on YouTube. So funny!

I LOVE the caption fails XD My stomach hurts from laughing lol

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to watch them every day. Then I kinda had to get to college classes early. xD Now I'll watch a few videos here and there. My favorite thing they've ever done is their "Will It" series. I'm pretty sure I've shown the "Will It Donut?" episode to everyone I know. >_<

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 1:54 AM, firaplays said:

Omg I know this post is old but I wasn't expecting to see a thread like this here. Been watching since the original Good Morning Chia Lincoln!

GMM is my daily routine :3

On 2/1/2017 at 2:50 PM, TigrisMoon said:

I used to watch them every day. Then I kinda had to get to college classes early. xD Now I'll watch a few videos here and there. My favorite thing they've ever done is their "Will It" series. I'm pretty sure I've shown the "Will It Donut?" episode to everyone I know. >_<

The "Will Its" are the best XD I always expect one with crazy things.

• 2 months later...

Yes!  GMM is awesome!

Actually, funny story:  I was recently in another country.  I was passing by a bakery and they had a chalkboard sign hung up that said: Rub Some Bacon On It.  I laughed so hard; unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 7:05 PM, ShadowyIce said:

Yes!  GMM is awesome!

Actually, funny story:  I was recently in another country.  I was passing by a bakery and they had a chalkboard sign hung up that said: Rub Some Bacon On It.  I laughed so hard; unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it.

omg that's amazing xD

• 1 month later...