Hi everybody!

sahana

Hi everyone! My name is Sahana - I used to play Neo religiously when I was younger and then took a 15 year hiatus (logging on once every 4 years doesn't count haha)

Back now and hoping to stay this time - still trying to find my way around the site, what on EARTH happened to my beautiful Faerieland!? If there are any must knows from the past 2 decades (lol) from the consistent players please do let me know!

Little about me...I live in New Zealand, I work in HR/Recruitment and I'm 25. I enjoy fashion/make-up/coffee/gym/k-pop/food...and some more food. Hope there are some adults here?

Nice to meet you all please introduce yourself :)

Very nice to meet you! This is a super nice community filled with helpful adults. I hope you enjoy the forums. c:

Welcome! So much has changed in the last few years I wouldn't even know where to start haha! The dailies link will show you any of the new dailies since your last log on though, so that should help. We are presently mid Altador Cup... though I think it may be too late to sign up for this year...

Sign ups closed a while ago for the Altador Cup, but it is an annual event! So you can always participate next year (if that's a thing you decide you want to do).

Anyway, welcome to TDN! Everyone is really nice and helpful.

ALSO I see that you both around my age (I'm 24) and a fellow k-pop person!

Thoughts on EXO's latest album?

Hi!  Welcome back!!  There are lots of changes, and lots of good things happening.  I hope you enjoy yourself and become acclimated quickly.  Everybody here at TDN is super nice and very helpful.

Have fun!!

Welcome back to Neo, and welcome to TDN Forums!

Sorry to say, but basically regarding Faerieland, "It fell down, go BOOM!". I missed that plot.  Like you I'd log in every couple of years or so, and then fade out. Since I started with TDN though, I've been active. lol Another thing that is new, is the Battledome, it's still got glitches, but you can now receive a small amount of NP and up to 15 items per day by battling. Including Dubloons, Codestones, etc. Some opponents have specific items only they might drop.

The battlepedia has a LOT of info on 1-p opponents, including confirmed item drops/prizes, their armaments and of course, most of the Neopian weapons available to us regular players.

Battlepedia main page....

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/

This link is to our list of articles, from just starting out, to training and battle.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/index/

And of course, if you have any questions, there is a Battledome forum section here where helpful staff and members will eagerly help you out with your questions.

It's already been said that the AC sign-ups have closed, But don't worry, AC XII Will probably happen next year, sign-ups and practice is in late May, the real event starts June 1st.

Here is TDN's Coverage of this year's AC.

http://thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/index/

Hope you have fun! There ARE so many things that have changed while you were gone, so lots of new things to see. :)

Welcome back to Neo, and welcome to TDN Forums!

Sorry to say, but basically regarding Faerieland, "It fell down, go BOOM!". I missed that plot.  Like you I'd log in every couple of years or so, and then fade out. Since I started with TDN though, I've been active. lol Another thing that is new, is the Battledome, it's still got glitches, but you can now receive a small amount of NP and up to 15 items per day by battling. Including Dubloons, Codestones, etc. Some opponents have specific items only they might drop.

The battlepedia has a LOT of info on 1-p opponents, including confirmed item drops/prizes, their armaments and of course, most of the Neopian weapons available to us regular players.

Battlepedia main page....

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/

This link is to our list of articles, from just starting out, to training and battle.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/index/

And of course, if you have any questions, there is a Battledome forum section here where helpful staff and members will eagerly help you out with your questions.

It's already been said that the AC sign-ups have closed, But don't worry, AC XII Will probably happen next year, sign-ups and practice is in late May, the real event starts June 1st.

Here is TDN's Coverage of this year's AC.

http://thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/index/

Hope you have fun! There ARE so many things that have changed while you were gone, so lots of new things to see. :)

Thanks so much! Super helpful :) 

Y'all are so nice.

Sign ups closed a while ago for the Altador Cup, but it is an annual event! So you can always participate next year (if that's a thing you decide you want to do).

Anyway, welcome to TDN! Everyone is really nice and helpful.

ALSO I see that you both around my age (I'm 24) and a fellow k-pop person!

Thoughts on EXO's latest album?

EXO - obsessed with Monster song and video, I've only barely listened to some of the other ones - do you have any faves?

Welcome sahana! I've never met anyone from New Zealand before, it is amazing to see players from all over on NP and TDN Forums. Since I am a relatively new player& new to TDN, I can't explain the different things that you were used to but I do remember that when I was really little (like being 5), I would sit on my oldest sister's lap while she helped me feed a yellow dinosaur (Grarrl) that she had on her account for me to play with and that she would visit the sad, lonely blue Grundo plushie by clicking on a dot in the clouds (now you can get an avatar for visiting him & he is a "dailie"). I hope you enjoy your return to NP and the ppl here on TDN are very helpful and informative! So looking forward to your posts to learn about NP from a different perspective.  :rambo:

Welcome sahana! I've never met anyone from New Zealand before, it is amazing to see players from all over on NP and TDN Forums. Since I am a relatively new player& new to TDN, I can't explain the different things that you were used to but I do remember that when I was really little (like being 5), I would sit on my oldest sister's lap while she helped me feed a yellow dinosaur (Grarrl) that she had on her account for me to play with and that she would visit the sad, lonely blue Grundo plushie by clicking on a dot in the clouds (now you can get an avatar for visiting him & he is a "dailie"). I hope you enjoy your return to NP and the ppl here on TDN are very helpful and informative! So looking forward to your posts to learn about NP from a different perspective.  :rambo:

Oh you are so lovely! I personally would love to visit America I am thinking I'll do a big trip by myself in the next year or so depending on how some things turn out. Would love to see Texas too. I started playing when I was 9 or so and did for a few years but someone hacked into my account and stole everything which made me stop for a few years. I made an account a few years ago and started getting back into it but life got crazy hectic. Nice to be back now, it relaxes me so much and is heaps fun :) Looking forward to your posts too 

Hey sahana, I've sent you a little "welcome" package by looking up your pets and finding 'extra' related items as a way of welcoming you to TDN forums & back to NP. I hope you like the items. Again, glad to have more friendly players in this great community!  :rolleyes_anim:

Hey sahana, I've sent you a little "welcome" package by looking up your pets and finding 'extra' related items as a way of welcoming you to TDN forums & back to NP. I hope you like the items. Again, glad to have more friendly players in this great community!  :rolleyes_anim:

Thank you again, just neomailed you :) That was lovely