Farewell Slushie Slinger

MysteryAF

Don't be confused by the title, this is my farewell from Slushie Slinger. It is merely a satirical thread describing my life playing Slushie Slinger the past 24 days.

I didn't know where else to say this, so I decided to make a thread. It is at this moment that I announce my retirement fr- ♪ and girls, they wanna have fu-un ♪

*cough* Uhh, sorry about that, I had that song on repeat for 2 hours. Anyway, I am calling it quits on Slushie Slinger. After playing that particular game 2,000 times, it has finally come to my realization that I find it boring. Can you believe it only took 24 days to figure that out?! Time sure flies when you're not having fun (that's how it goes, right?). I have done some math and calculating to figure out how many slushies I have slinged, and man what a depressingly high number. It is quite a relief to finally st-

What's that? You want to know how many slushies I slinged? Okay, here it goes...

Over 70,000. Yes, you did read that correctly.

So, you might be wondering how I didn't lose my sanity after playing so much Slushie Slinger? Well, I'll tell you how. I watched all 9 seasons of The Office (yes, even season 9) and I made it all the way to the thirteenth season of The Simpsons. I think I have a problem... I even played for 6 hours on my birthday! That is quite possibly one of the saddest achievements I've made in history, and that's saying something... I mean, the thought of playing one more game of that monotonous Tapper clone makes me want to tear my hear out! Games are meant to be played to have fun, right? One of the only reasons I was playing was to get more shop points, but I'd rather keep my sanity and drop Slushie Slinger from my life. I can always keep playing Yooyuball and Shootout Showdown, they at least don't consume a large quantity of time.

It is quite a relief to stop playing Slushie Slinger so I can focus on more important things like watching grass grow and watching paint dry. I don't know how I even made it this far... I don't want to sling another slushie for the rest of the season...

Well I had a good run, but Shenkuu can still count on me to play Yooyuball and Shootout Showdown. Anyway, this long post really should come to an end. I feel sorry for the poor saps that read all of this... If you made it to the end, pat yourself on the back. You earned it. You have finally conquered the wall of text.

Since this post is mainly about how miserable I was playing Slushie Slinger, I should end on a high note:

C8

I only played one game, and that was only enough to score something so it counted towards the 250 games for the Top Gamer avatar >_<

70,000 slushies blows me mind! You're totally right, you don't need any more of those in your life, congrats on freeing yourself from the tyranny! \o/

Don't be confused by the title, this is my farewell from Slushie Slinger. It is merely a satirical thread describing my life playing Slushie Slinger the past 24 days.

I didn't know where else to say this, so I decided to make a thread. It is at this moment that I announce my retirement fr- ♪ and girls, they wanna have fu-un ♪

*cough* Uhh, sorry about that, I had that song on repeat for 2 hours. Anyway, I am calling it quits on Slushie Slinger. After playing that particular game 2,000 times, it has finally come to my realization that I find it boring. Can you believe it only took 24 days to figure that out?! Time sure flies when you're not having fun (that's how it goes, right?). I have done some math and calculating to figure out how many slushies I have slinged, and man what a depressingly high number. It is quite a relief to finally st-

What's that? You want to know how many slushies I slinged? Okay, here it goes...

Over 70,000. Yes, you did read that correctly.

So, you might be wondering how I didn't lose my sanity after playing so much Slushie Slinger? Well, I'll tell you how. I watched all 9 seasons of The Office (yes, even season 9) and I made it all the way to the thirteenth season of The Simpsons. I think I have a problem... I even played for 6 hours on my birthday! That is quite possibly one of the saddest achievements I've made in history, and that's saying something... I mean, the thought of playing one more game of that monotonous Tapper clone makes me want to tear my hear out! Games are meant to be played to have fun, right? One of the only reasons I was playing was to get more shop points, but I'd rather keep my sanity and drop Slushie Slinger from my life. I can always keep playing Yooyuball and Shootout Showdown, they at least don't consume a large quantity of time.

It is quite a relief to stop playing Slushie Slinger so I can focus on more important things like watching grass grow and watching paint dry. I don't know how I even made it this far... I don't want to sling another slushie for the rest of the season...

Well I had a good run, but Shenkuu can still count on me to play Yooyuball and Shootout Showdown. Anyway, this long post really should come to an end. I feel sorry for the poor saps that read all of this... If you made it to the end, pat yourself on the back. You earned it. You have finally conquered the wall of text.

Since this post is mainly about how miserable I was playing Slushie Slinger, I should end on a high note:

C8

I know the feeling, I've probably slung that many slushie's if not more. Sad part is I'm still incredibly addicted to that game.... someone help me lol

I am so glad that I'm not the only one who can't stand this game. I mean, I feel bad to pick on this Tuskaninny, I'm sure after 11 years-she would love a promotion & NOT have to sling slushies. Maybe NP could renovate this game so that we could choose a slinger-maybe have one of our own pets do the slinging? I think we'd be more invested in the game. Checking my stats last year, I only did 100 SS as to the 285 I did this year (so far). Doesn't mean I like it more, I really pushed myself to do more & did more of this game on Jelly Days to send 300 scores in & not have to push for 600.

You definitely get my respect named444 for having done 2,000 SS games and over 70,000 slushies slung! You rock!  :rock:  

I am so glad that I'm not the only one who can't stand this game. I mean, I feel bad to pick on this Tuskaninny, I'm sure after 11 years-she would love a promotion & NOT have to sling slushies. Maybe NP could renovate this game so that we could choose a slinger-maybe have one of our own pets do the slinging? I think we'd be more invested in the game. Checking my stats last year, I only did 100 SS as to the 285 I did this year (so far). Doesn't mean I like it more, I really pushed myself to do more & did more of this game on Jelly Days to send 300 scores in & not have to push for 600.

You definitely get my respect named444 for having done 2,000 SS games and over 70,000 slushies slung! You rock!  :rock:  

I think it would be cool if they added powerups. Ones like; everyone asks for the same slushie for 10-15 seconds, everyone goes in the same line for 10-15 seconds, faster slushie making, etc. Or even make it set up like any food game you can play from the app store, have days and earnings and at the end of the day you can upgrade you equipment.