Traditional art fun

Vampyre_Demon

So I've been playing on the wild side and staying away from graphic art recently. I haven't draw my pets in forever,so I thought I might give it ago. And it some of my fav historical garments, cause I feel like it. So far, I've only done two. Maybe I'll draw the others soon?

I wish I had my paints, but alas I only have colored pencils.

feli%20bc.jpeg

2016-06-25%2018.42.17.jpg

Wow! Nice work! The colors and the lines are quite nice and pleasing to the eye! Also, they look like they must be long pieces of paper. Or is that just the cropping from the scan?

Colored pencils, I wish they colored in with less white-space, like markers, but retained the color control of colored pencils. I generally just sketch in my sketchbook, maybe shade, but mostly when I color, I scan in my sketch(es) and go digital with the aid of my ancient art program and the mouse. XD I DO like the precision that the mouse can afford. Much tighter in clean-up than I can do with my pencil on paper.

Keep up the neat art!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow, they look nice. Awesome.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow! You are so talented and creative, Vampyre_Demon! You should enter the drawing contests 102_1.gifArt Gallery that JS/TNT have on Neopets.  :rambo: But they might be jealous of your 3-D creations cutting into their "plushie" marketing!  :laughingsmiley: Just kidding! But consider entering one of their contests or submitting like a short panel to Neopian Times 107_1.gif , we would love to see your work recognized by everyone who enjoys Neopets!  :rock: