Altador Cup Prize Shop Open and Results are In!

Mouseykins

Haha, maybe there will be a part 2... :P

Seriously though, what were they thinking? xD Even as a cactus shaped Yooyu, it looks hideous!

No cactus is pink, IT'S A BUTTHOLE.

Or...

It's some kind of hideous monster...there's endless spiky teeth inside that hole and it's gonna stick to you with the spines and then CHEW YOUR FACE OFF. :woot:

No cactus is pink, IT'S A BUTTHOLE.

Or...

It's some kind of hideous monster...there's endless spiky teeth inside that hole and it's gonna stick to you with the spines and then CHEW YOUR FACE OFF. :woot:

I bet it's a misunderstood lonely little creature... or a pencil sharpener...

I'd really like to get the imagery of a butthole Neopet item out of my head.

Yep it's totally a pencil sharpener :shiftyeyes_anim: a lonely, misunderstood pencil sharpener.

That sounds like the kind of Disney movie that makes little kids cry...

I'm out of "likes"  :sad02: , but thank you Sheepit & jellysundae, you took the pain out of not-achieving-enough-points-for-the cooler-AC-Shop-Prizes syndrome! Excellent story, should run in the Neopian Times but I think censors would go crazy!  :laughingsmiley:  Thanks for the complete pictures with this run of a story! This really epitomizes our AC experience!

THANK YOU!! You prevented me from trying to see if it was a BD item the hard way, Sheepit! *phew* I did buy 7 stupid AC Staff fans thinking they were BD items-they are NOT! They are Grooming items-just how or why would you groom your pet with a fan?!  :sad01_anim:

For the AC Prizes-none of the food items-yooyu rice bowl, pudding cups, or cookies are gourmet food. :shiftyeyes_anim:

The Books (in the low range bracket) -Jar of Archive Books & Tissue Box Book are able to be read by your pet. :rolleyes_anim:

The Yooyu Duster IS a BD item & can be equipped!  :rambo:

Still don't know about the armor just yet, being cautious for now after the Staff-Prizes-fiasco.  :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for all your humor, it helps me overcome my disappointment! 

I did get the armor and it looks like it's just a wearable. I can't bring it into the battledome.

Ha, yeah. The prizes are as disappointing as we were all hoping they weren't going to be. >_<

ite_acy18_cactus.gif Hairy butthole cactus, anyone?

I like the vases of flowers, that's about it to be honest.

ha ha ha ha it looks like the Sarlacc to me though (from Star Wars)

hqdefault.jpg

Now that I realize I got the Claw Gloves wrong, I changed the story.

They still can't take away the buthole cactus. xD

Seriously though, I feel awful that I got that item wrong... I hope I didn't keep anyone away from buying the item... :sad02:

It was in the Gift category so I assumed it wasn't a weapon. Sorry everyone.

Seriously though, I feel awful that I got that item wrong... I hope I didn't keep anyone away from buying the item... :sad02:

It was in the Gift category so I assumed it wasn't a weapon. Sorry everyone.

How can we monopolise on this guilt...

I KNOW! :woot:

Further, illustrated, Tales from the Pizza Thief coming up, Sheepit. Come on, you know you want to ;D

Extra points if you can work that deliciously creepy Sarlacc beastie, that Angelo posted, into it as the real identity of the hideous cactus. Reading on the Starwars Wikia about it, it could well be something like that, I think he may have found its inspiration!

How can we monopolise on this guilt...

I KNOW! :woot:

Further, illustrated, Tales from the Pizza Thief coming up, Sheepit. Come on, you know you want to ;D

Extra points if you can work that deliciously creepy Sarlacc beastie, that Angelo posted, into it as the real identity of the hideous cactus. Reading on the Starwars Wikia about it, it could well be something like that, I think he may have found its inspiration!

Ooh, that's a great idea... Okay, part 2 it is!

Part 2: The Quest for the Things by Sheepit

---------------------------------------------

JumpStart and his friends look stunned! They can't believe that someone stole their pizza!

Designer: I can't believe someone stole our pizza!

Artist: You doofus, the narrator just said that!

Sheepit: Quit destroying the fourth wall, lets destroy the pizza thief instead!

JumpStart: I dunno, I'd rather not get my hands dirty...

?????: Enough bickering! You clumsy mortals will never see your pizza again!

Everyone looks in shock. Suddenly, they see something completely unexpected!

W27aE5c.png

They all let out a gasp!

?????: Fooools! You will never defeat me! Meet me at the dome that's sticky, a dome filled with energy! Across all Neopian lands, only one knows its solution!

YurbleFan57: Who are you and what do you want from us?

?????: I am Ptauronos 589D, better known as Ptauronos! If you do not defeat me and my riddle, you will never see your precious Neopets website again! Muahahaha.....

Suddenly, Ptauronos disappears into thin air! The gang looks very puzzled.

Artist: Hmmmm... what do you think it could mean by "the dome that's sticky, a dome filled with energy"?

Designer: Yes, and he also said "only one knows its solution". What could he mean by that?

Sheepit: I'm not sure, but a good place to start would be Finneus. He seems to be pretty wise!

JumpStart: Then it's settled! Lets all teleport to Altador, defeat that crazy purple smoke, and save Neop-

YurbleFan57: Where did my beer go?! I brought a 6 pack over here just for me and now it's missing!!!

Designer: Wow, looks like Ptauronos got a little thirsty!

YurbleFan57: That little sneak! I will destroy Ptauronos ten times as hard for this!!!

JumpStart: Okay, everybody in the teleporter!

Suddenly, they teleport to Altador seeking the answer to the riddle.

Designer: I have to go to the bathroom!

JumpStart: You meathead, why didn't you go before I teleported us here?!

Designer: Well, I didn't want to interrupt anyone...

JumpStart: OH FOR CRYING OUT- *pauses for a few seconds* Keep it together JumpStart, you need to watch your anger...

Artist: *sighs* Fiiine, I will take them to the bathroom. We will catch up with you three later.

The artist and the designer head off to the bathroom outside of the coliseum while JumpStart, Sheepit, and YurbleFan57 enter Finneus' room.

Finneus: Wow, 2 earthly humans and an earthly sheep! I can't say that I've seen that before. Except from in my books, that is.

Sheepit: Baaaa baaa bbaa- *cough cough wheeze* Excuse me. We came from Earth in hopes of solving this riddle.

Finneus: Well don't be shy, tell me what the riddle is!

Sheepit clears her throat and reads out what she heard.

Sheepit: "Meet me at the dome that's sticky, a dome filled with energy! Across all Neopian lands, only one knows its solution!"

Finneus: Hmmm... that is quite the conundrum. This is a bit out of my area of help. Perhaps my nephew Leonard would be able to solve this!

JumpStart: Leonard? Do you mean the Lenny Conundrum Wizard?

Finneus: Why of course, but he also has a name... that most seem to have forgotten. He would definitely be of help!

YurbleFan57: Fantastic then! Lets head off to meet Leonard!

They walk out the door in hopes of finding Leonard. A moment later, Finneus remembers something.

Finneus: Oh fiddlesticks, I forgot I had this book on solving riddles! Why must I be so forgetful...

Unfortunately, the gang was already out of the room and didn't hear Finneus. They continue on their way.

Sheepit: Wait, we can't just leave the artist and designer in Altador, we must go back to get them!

JumpStart: Ah yes, it would be such a shame if they couldn't make another butthole cactus item. I mean seriously, it's one of the most hideous things I've ever seen! What were they possibly thinking when they created that monstrosity! It looks like the Sarlacc pit! I don't think I've ev-

YurbleFan57: Quit blabbering on about the prickly cactus bum, lets go get the artist and designer!

JumpStart, being the extremely lazy company that they are, decides to teleport to the bathroom even though they are 500 feet from it.

Sheepit: Hey, why haven't you fixed Key Quest yet? Lots of people loved that game!

Unfortunately JumpStart couldn't hear Sheepit while they were whizzing over to the bathroom (no pun intended).

Designer: Better I feel indeed. Lets regroup with the mortals...

Artist: You don't sound like yourself... Are you sure you didn't drink those beers?

Designer(???): Uhhh... sorry about that. It would benefit us if we found our friends...

Artist: Whatever you say, weirdo.

Suddenly the rest of the gang appears in front of them.

Artist: How great it is to see you guys again! I think the designer is already starting to go crazy.

Designer(???): No, my current emotion level is "fine"...

Artist: ...Whatever. Did you guys figure out the riddle?

JumpStart: Finneus told us to go speak to his nephew Leonard the Lenny Conundrum Wizard.

Artist: Well lets not dillydally! Off to meet Leonard.

JumpStart: Alright. Let me just- huh?

Sheepit: What's wrong? Is everything okay?

JumpStart: The teleporter ran out of battery! We're gonna have to walk.

Meanwhile on a nearby bench, a old Yurble overhears them and tries to help them.

Yurble Elder: Walk you say? I say nonsense! Take my Chia Clown Car, as I am too old to drive nowadays.

YurbleFan57: Oh my gosh it's a Yurble! I am such a fan! I wish I had 57 of them...

Yurble Elder: Calm down mister, I said you could have my car! Now I'm going back to sleep on this bench.

Designer(???) Where might we find your device of vehicular transport?

Yurble Elder: You mean my clown car? It's right over there. It might not work so good anymore though, it's been in the hot sun for years.

The Yurble Elder falls fast asleep on the bench. The gang tries to start the car, but it won't seem to start.

Artist: Oh great, could this trip get any worse?

Sheepit: Calm down, we just need to JumpStart the car! Look in the trunk for jumper cables.

Artist: *opens the trunk* YEEOW! A huge spring whacked me in the face! I guess it is a clown car...

JumpStart: Nobody cares about your face! Are the jumper cables in there?

Artist: Yeah, here they are! ...Wow, there's a lot of weird stuff in this trunk. Why Would a Yurble Elder need so many pictures of Rainbow Doughnuts?

The artist gets over the contents of the trunk and attaches the jumper cables. They try to start the car, and it works!

Designer(???): Splendid... Now lets go solve that handsome smoke's riddle...

JumpStart drives the whole gang to Leonard's place. They are within one mile when they suddenly run out of gas.

YurbleFan57: These Chia Clown Cars run on clown laughter! We'll never get there in this thing!

Sheepit: Well we have hooves and feet for walking, lets just walk there!

Artist: But my legs hurt! It was so cramped in that clown car!

JumpStart: Oh quit your complaining! That is so typical of you to say!

Sheepit: Well we won't get there any faster if you guys keep-

Designer(???): Gah, ENOUGH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! Why must you fools bicker so much?!

Sheepit: Wait a minute! Fools... bicker... You must be Ptauronos! I had a feeling when you called us mortals, but now I'm certain!

Ptauronos: Wow, aren't you quite the detective! That's right, I possessed this fool while he was going to the bathroom!

Sheepit: How could you do such a thing?! That is mighty low, even for you!

Ptauronos: Well I was gonna use his vessel to fight you guys with as it is mighty difficult to fight you in my gaseous state, but forget it! I will find a different vessel to absorb! I can't bear pretending to be the stupid designer anymore!

Ptauronos frees himself from the designer and the designer regains control of his body!

Designer: Woah, what happened? Last thing I remember, I was using the restroom... Ah whatever, at least I'm okay now.

JumpStart: The sick evil Ptauronos overtook you and pretended to be you after you went to the bathroom!

Designer: ...Yeah, that totally happens. There's nothing unusual about that!

Sheepit: Ptauronos, what is your prob- oh, he's gone. Well we can't let all of Neopia collapse, lets go walk to Leonard!

With the designer reunited with his body, the gang travels to finally meet Leonard. Will they find the answer to his riddle?

YurbleFan57: If I don't get a beer in me soon, I might collapse! There's not a drop of alcohol in Neopia!

Artist: Why must you constantly be drunk? When I met you in college you said you never wanted to drink beer!

YurbleFan57: I said a lot of things back then. Now lets hurry it up already, there's too much blood in my alcohol stream!

JumpStart: No need for hurrying, we are already here! Hey Leonard!

Conundrum Wizard: Buh-whaa? Someone remembers my name? I was hoping everyone forgot.

Sheepit: Don't you like your name?

Conundrum Wizard: Hardly... call me Conundrum Wizard instead, I don't want everyone calling me Leonard!

Artist: Well we came seeking you after Finneus said you were good at solving riddles. Do you think you could solve the riddle?

Conundrum Wizard: Of course I can, but what is the riddle?

Sheepit: If I remember correctly, they said "Meet me at the dome that's sticky, a dome filled with energy! Across all Neopian lands, only one knows its solution!"

Conundrum Wizard: Hmm... well when they said "only one knows its solution", they must have meant me! That is so flattering!

JumpStart: Yeah Yeah, we all know how amazing you are. What is the answer to the riddle?

Conundrum Wizard: The dome that's sticky. Sticky like... Neocola! A dome filled with energy... they must mean the caffeine in Neocola!

Designer: So what does that mean, my bearded acquaintance?

Conundrum Wizard: A dome filled with Neocola, it is so clear to me! They wants you to meet at the Neocola Dome!

JumpStart: Of course, it makes so much sense! Thanks a lot, Conundrum Wizard!

Conundrum Wizard: Sure, anytime. if you ever need anyth-

Sheepit: Bring back Lenny Conundrum! I want another bronze trophy!

Conundrum Wizard: Oh how I would love to, unfortunately there's too many bugs here. Little bugs called Petpetpets. They are in a swarm, a Petpetpet Swarm, if you will! It's just too hard to concentrate with those here.

JumpStart: I have a repellent that would send those critters crawling for the hills, but it's not my highest priority.

YurbleFan57: Is your highest priority unfreezing my little brother TimmyUsul24?

JumpStart: I would love to help him, but I haven't read his ticket yet! We are so very behind...

YurbleFan57: I'd say, he submitted a ticket 7 months ago!

Sheepit: Don't worry JumpStart, I know you're trying your best. Can we go to the Neocola Dome now?

Conundrum Wizard: Yes, please do. You are making this very awkward for me.

Artist: One more thing, can you tell these jerks that the Yooyu Cactus isn't a butthole?

Conundrum Wizard: Oh, you guys haven't realized? They are shrunken Sarlacc pits covered in pink fluff and thorns! They were adjusted to look like the shape of a Yooyu.

Designer: I don't know about that, it looks more like a butthole to me...

Artist: Well at least I don't act like a butthole! I spent half an hour drawing that!

JumpStart: Don't you think you could've made it green? Since when can a cactus be pink?

Sheepit: You know if it was green, I wouldn't even think that it looks like a butthole! It would actually resemble a cactus.

Designer: I can't believe you turned my item into a monstrosity.

Artist: Sorry for trying to draw a unique item, I guess I should look for a different job.

JumpStart: Do you think another job wants you to draw a pig's butt covered in porcupine quills?

YurbleFan57: You probably drank my beer too! I knew I couldn't trust the artist!

Conundrum Wizard: I have a conundrum for you. Why won't these 5 people leave my presence? I don't think I can even solve that one!

After making the Conundrum Wizard upset, the gang decides it would be best to go to the Neocola Dome. They finally arrive and encounter Ptauronos, aka The Pizza Thief

JumpStart: Okay Ptauronos, we have come to defeat you!

Ptauronos: Of course you clumsy mortals WOULD forget to bring a weapon! All you have with you is some lousy gift item!

JumpStart: This "lousy gift item" just so happens to be an equippable weapon! I have no idea why it's labeled as a gift item.

YurbleFan57: Isn't the designer in charge of categorizing the items?

Designer: Well, I uh...

Artist: Aha, so the designer got something wrong! And you were all making fun of my drawing when the Designer messed up the very same day!

Sheepit: Will you two stop fighting? We should be fighting againt Ptauronos, not each other!

JumpStart: The little talking sheep is right! Everyone equip your Claw Gloves!

Sheepit: I told you a thousand times at the shop that I can't equip them! I have hooves. HOOVES! Not hands!

JumpStart: Those neopoints are coming out of your bank account Sheepit. You should've spoken up!

Sheepit: I did speak up, you wouldn't listen to one of your users! How typical of you, JumpStart!

Ptauronos: The foolish mortals are attacking each other verbally! *bursts out cackling* This will be as easy as Dung Pie!

Ptauronos flashes his weapon to them in his new vessel, which looks exactly like the one they saw back at the party.

Ptauronos: My weapon, the Ptauronos Dagger, does 38 icons of damage! Good luck avoiding this!

Designer: I don't remember making that weapon... That does more icons than a Super Attack Pea!

Trading Post Haggler: I'll give you 5 million neopoints for that item!

Ptauronos: You cheapskate, this is more powerful than a Super Attack Pea, which goes for around 500 million neopoints! That offer is an insult!

Trading Post Haggler: 5.5 million neopoints?

Ptauronos knocks out the Trading Post Haggler with one swift blow from the Ptauronos Dagger!

Artist: Good riddance, those hagglers bug me so much!

Designer: That's the one action from Ptauronos that I actually approve of!

Trading Post Haggler: Urk... So much pain... I'll give you 50 neopoints for a Cooling Ointment...

Guard 1: Alright buddy, you're out of health. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Guard 2: I recommend going to the Healing Springs, you might get fully healed there for free.

The Trading Post Haggler crawls off to the Healing Springs. They can now resume the fight!

Ptauronos: Can't you mortals go 10 seconds without interrupting me?! Okay Sheepit, you go first.

Sheepit: Why on earth would you make me battle first? I told you I don't have a weap-

Suddenly, the audience hears a loud slash. Sheepit is knocked out.

Designer: Stupid sheep, ewe ruined everything! Hahahaha...

Artist: Don't you mean Baa-hahaha?

The designer and artist both laugh very loudly. They are too distracted to fight at the moment.

JumpStart: Clearly if I want something done, I have to do it myself! Hwaaah-

Ptauronos blocks all the icons with his Ptauronos Shield, then slashes JumpStart to the floor!

JumpStart: Oog... Urgh... don't.. let me.. urgh... down.

Guard 1: Lets go pal, you won't heal yourself lying on the floor.

Guard 2: Boy do I love my job!

Designer: Artist, I'm up next! You've got to think of something because I'm going to get clobbered!

Artist: I don't know... what should I do to help us win?

Designer: Use what I taught you about designing, then draw yourself a weapon and shield! I believe in you!

Artist: I don't know Designer, I'm so under-confident... I could never be that helpful.

Designer: Don't let anything bring you down! If you set your mind to it, anything is possible! I know you can do it, you are one of the smartest people I know!

The artist starts shedding tears. Nobody had ever believed in her like that before.

Designer: I know you will defeat me Tauronos, but just know that over there is one of the strongest and bravest people I know. She will show you what true power is!

The designer tries to attack Ptauronos with the Claw Gloves, but the Ptauronos Shield takes the entire hit! The swift attack from the Ptauronos Dagger knocks him 10 feet backwards.

Guard 1: Wow, that chump with the Rainbow Doughnut on their head Mop 'n' Bopped the floor with you!

Guard 2: They wish! Nobody can mop as good as that orange Yurble!

YurbleFan57: It's true, he's really incredible at mopping! I should know...

Artist: Oh gosh, what am I supposed to do...

YurbleFan57: Listen, I overheard what the designer said before he got knocked out. I can tell that he really cares about you... I might not be the best one to take advice from, but I think it would be great if you could prove him right and find a way to defeat this thing!

Artist: Yeah, you're right... *wipes away tears* I can't let this beast destroy a community of kind-hearted people!

The artist begins drawing a weapon and shield to defeat Ptauronos with. They think of a very thoughtful design and make them as powerful as they can.

QLtctFF.png

Ptauronos obliterates YurbleFan57 the same as it did to the other three. The artist prepares by inhaling and exhaling. She is ready to fight for all of Neopia.

Ptauronos: You are each as weak as the last! None of you could have ever stood a chance against me! Nobody in all of Neopia! Nobody!

Artist: Think again! It's time to bring justice to everyone! Get wrecked, foggy scum!

Ptauronos scoffs and lunges his Ptauronos Dagger at the artist.

Ptauronos: What is this?! It didn't do any damage! How is that possible!!! You should be weeping on the floor!

Artist: I'll tell you how it's possible... A person very special to me believed in me.

The artist doesn't waste any more time. She attacks them with the Designer's Justice with all of her might. It shatters the foggy being's Ptauronos Shield and slashes at the vessel!

Ptauronos: Uurgh, huh, wha-OWWWWW! I have been defeated! How could this happen??

Ptauronos falls to the ground, defeated. They disintegrate into nothingness and the body of Doughnutboy is revived. The artist was successful thanks not only to the confidence given to her by the designer, but by her amazing courage to stand up to the foul beast! She immediately heads to Faerieland where the others are healing up. To her surprise, she sees something she doesn't expect.

Huge Crowd: Wooooo!!! Way to go!!! You did it!!! You saved Neopia!!! You saved the Faeries!!! We are so grateful!!!

She turns her head and sees Fyora! She can't believe it!

Queen Fyora: You saved our lands, you found a way to overcome the odds and defeat the evil being! For that, everyone in Neopia is forever grateful!

Artist: Wow, thanks Fyora... Anything to protect Neopia!

Designer: Hey there, Artist... I knew you could do it! I'm so proud of you... <3

The artist sheds a tear and hugs the designer. They truly mean a lot to each other.

THE END

Wow, when I wrote this, I didn't think it would be so emotional! I'm tearing up from my own story! *sniffles* c:

Now that I've read both of the parts of the story again, I've thought about turning this into a thread! What do you guys think? :D

I could update it with more parts of the story on the main post, it really is fun writing these. :3

Also, it would be interesting to see what your favorite lines are! One of my favorites:

YurbleFan57: Quit blabbering on about the prickly cactus bum, lets go get the artist and designer!

Yes, go for it, make a thread! I need to come back to this and read it all, my brain's not wanting to focus on it at the moment.