Houston, we have a problem...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.  I'm probably very naive, but I'm always stunned when stuff like this happens.  That is really awful, Emily, and I hope you get a good result from TNT soon.  I'm gonna go check out this donation thingy because I've never used the ALP myself, but, like Shrek, "It's on my to-do list".  Fingers crossed, eh?

EDIT: I've just bought the last two items in the shop and the account doesn't seem to have any current trades up.  Can I donate items to that account to go up for trade or into the shop?  I'd be very happy to do that.

Edited by nicolelouise

Any word from Emily? I was super lucky and got a BGC lend on the boards today but, I would still be willing to donate 1m NP if this hasn't been sorted yet.

Any word from Emily? I was super lucky and got a BGC lend on the boards today but, I would still be willing to donate 1m NP if this hasn't been sorted yet.

I was working toward the BGC requirements. I'd be willing to donate 1 mil as well if a trade could be set up. TDN & ALP has been a huge help to me!

Just realized you guys cleared out the ALP shop! I do most of the lending from my main, so I don't login to the ALP account much, usually just for pet lends. Restocking now and setting up some trades. Still waiting for TNT to look at my ticket, so I'm still hopeful we might get the items back. The good news is, the price of BGCs have dropped dramatically, so if we do need to replace it, it shouldn't take nearly as long as last time.

Also, apologies if you donated sand and I didn't accept the item within the 2 days. Like I said, I don't go on the ALP account much. I'll try to remember to visit it more often!

My account too was hacked into the last week or so.. :( tnt froze my account after i submitted the ticket and are monitoring it now... unfortuanately i was not able to get ANY of my ub items back.. even a draik trans they stole.. but they only took the items i had up in the trading post... but they hacked it because of the trading post.. thats how they got in... i know this because i was playing neoquest when a trading post offer popped up and i right clicked it and opened in a new tab... and they hacked in and took all of my seperate lots... i hurried and changed my pass and such.. but doesnt help with what they stole i did take screen shots of that username that offered.. .... i noticed the user that is hacking into accounts has newbie accounts with nice pets... and notice that they are listing potions and pbs.... check every account BEFORE bidding or offering on any item... for now ill be avoiding the trading post.. as this seems to be how they are hackin into accounts[/size][/font][/color]

Also the moment i disputed charges from neopets TNT responded ;) hope that helps

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is related specifically to the Avatar Lending Program, please keep account issues on the down/having issues boards.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because it contains inappropriate information.

Please do not call other users out by name on the boards. This information has been removed from your post.

Just a quick update for everyone patiently waiting, I've still to get any kind of communication from TNT regarding my ticket.

The good news is, the price of the BGC has fallen dramatically from the last time we purchased, so the wait for a new one won't be as long in the event I do end up having to replace it.

If anyone hears of any current selling prices, please feel free to contact me. I've heard that they sell for around 50 mil now, but I could be wrong. Also, if you know of anyone selling, feel free to contact me. Since the Auction House is being annoying, it's harder to find sellers for expensive stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I just spotted a Chokato (TCG) on the TP for 2,500,000.  Is this something we still need?

EDIT: It's gone now, but the question remains: Is this something we still need?

Edited by nicolelouise