Well, I'm back to neopets. But in other news, I'm a dad now!

Kiraush

Hey everyone!

I used to play Neopets like my life depended on it, however because I was only 8-10 years old I never learned about restocking or anything, so I never got anywhere.

Managed to recover my account and figure out my fake birthday (took me about a month)

However, in other news, I have a 6 week old baby now. He's growing ridiculously fast, he's already wearing 3-6 month clothes, and sometimes just 6+ month clothing. It's insane. However, not surprising as I am 6'7''.

bgwNbF3l.jpg

JmQ7sj4l.jpg

Congrats! He's adorable and still looks so small! :)

I'm a mom of two girls. My oldest is 4 and will be 5 in August and going to Kindergarten in September, crazy how time flies! My youngest is 2 and is very much like a 3 year old. I guess she has to be with her big sister picking on her all the time.

I've found the clothing sizes to be relatively weirdly sized, at least for the girls anyways. My 2 year  old is about the same height as my 4 year old, so they definitely grow at crazy speeds!

Enjoy those snuggles!

Congrats! He's adorable and still looks so small! :)

Enjoy those snuggles!

I'm doing my best, luckily he isn't too bad of a baby.

Only cries when he's hungry or needs changed. (Well, and when he gets shots. But obviously. :P )

He's pretty awesome, as babies go.

That's always good! My girls were good too, my oldest was a good sleeper, my youngest not so much so try to establish good sleeping routines as soon as you can. I have insomnia and my youngest picks up on that and runs on my schedule unfortunately.

Also one thing I forgot to mention, if you have decent health care benefits where you're at I would seriously look into regular chiropractic treatments for your lil guy. I've been bringing my daughter to ours since she was 2 months old and on her first adjustment she cried a bit, mostly because it was a new experience and she wasn't with me. What the chiropractor will do is gently adjust the areas that need it with a special hand clicky tool, not sure what it's called but it's only as much pressure as you would use to test the ripeness of a tomato. Now you may be wondering why this is important. For starters the whole birthing process puts stress on their bodies. Often colicky babies are just in pain and uncomfortable and after being treated the symptoms decrease. At two months when she wasn't even mobile yet her lower back, tail bone, upper back and neck all needed adjustments. As she's grown we've been taking her for regular treatments and she loves them! If your lil guy has a cold or gets an ear infection there's a spot behind the ear that gets pressure applied to it to help alleviate the symptoms. The clicky tool is not used on this spot. We took her shortly after she was diagnosed with an ear infection and the ear that wasn't  bothering her as much was actually more irritated. Of course as they grow and start getting more mobile it's more important so because they can slightly put themselves out of alignment. My youngest gets treated every 2 weeks when we go as a family. She's quite the gymnast so her neck usually requires the most attention.

Something to think about and it's something that I have experience with in and no the benefits. Now if I could only get my 4 year old to get a treatment lol.

Welcome back & congrats on your little guy! My baby boy is just a few months older than yours. Time sure flies! It's neat getting to see their personality develop & seeing things from their perspective since everything is new. Hope you're able to get him on a good sleeping routine & rest yourself.

Welcome Kiraush to TDN Forums & community and welcome back to NP! You will find that TDN has a helpful and friendly community of a variety of players and I hope you will enjoy getting back into NP. I sent you a 'Welcome' package- you can keep or sell the items, whatever helps you out. :rambo:  We have just finished Altador Cup XI but with your busy rl responsibilities, I don't know if you got a chance to sign up & play. If you didn't, that's ok- there's always next year. Well just post if you need anything and we have some very intelligent players that answer even nOObish questions that I have (I've only been playing on NP for 2 yrs). Happy Gaming everybody!  :rock:

Sorry, I guess I should also say Congratulations on the birth of your son! Didn't mean to skip over that, I come from a big family & am the "baby" , so I tend to be a little self-absorbed. Anyway, the TDN Forum is great to help you find out what's going on in NP and how to get in on newest battles/plots/avatars. Anyway, may God bless and protect your little guy and your whole family with peace and contentment, ameen (may God make this so).

Welcome to TDN forums (the people here are pretty great as you can probably tell already), and congratulations on your son! 

I was a nanny earlier this year for a baby boy who aged from 1 month to 4 months while I was there. They're super sweet when they sleep all the time, but I really enjoyed it when he became more interactive at 3-4 months. This is a no-brainer, but enjoy being a dad and appreciate each moment you have with him! 

Also, props to you on figuring out your old login info. Haha, I still haven't managed to do that!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my gosh, congrats, luv <3 That is such big news! ^^